How to Create Elegant Paper Roses
Join Emma Lou in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the steps of stunning coloring techniques that create depth and dimension to roses, flower shaping techniques for roses, how to group together multiple sizes of roses and rosebuds on a card, + secrets to adding the finishing touches of sparkle and shine.
Get registered today and don’t miss out on your spot in this highly sought after class! Learning these techniques, will allow you to create elegant roses that you can add to any of your favorite paper crafted projects that will have your friends and family "ooohing and aaahhing" and asking if you really made this:)
What will this class benefit you?
- Learn stunning coloring techniques that create depth and dimension to your roses.
- Flower shaping techniques for elegant roses
- Learn how many layers and what sizes to use to create multiple sizes of roses and rosebuds.
- Learn how to cluster and group together roses and leaves on a card.
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle, shine and stiffens the flower.
Basic Supplies Recommended: Black Memento Ink, Classic Petunia Paper (or your favorite patterned paper), Hot Glue Gun, Tweezer, Water Mister, Sponge