How to create Christmas Poinsettias 10 Different Ways
Join Emma Lou in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the step by steps to create Christmas Poinsettias that are perfect for cards you need to mail, along with the steps to create elegant, luxurious Christmas poinsettias and tips to design flower buds using only 1 stamp, 1 die, and 1 mold set! Pair this with a bunch of mixed media, different types of papers, and glitters techniques that will leave you and your friends breathless and in awe.... You don’t want to miss these techniques that take your Christmas Poinsettias to a whole new level!
Bonus: when you’re watching live, you will be able to interact with Emma Lou in a relaxed setting. Get registered today and don’t miss out on your spot in this highly sought after class! Learning these techniques, will allow you to create Christmas Poinsettias 10 Different Ways for your favorite Christmas projects that will have your friends and family “ooohing and aaahhing” and asking if you really made this:)
What will this class benefit you?
- Learn stunning coloring combinations and techniques on coloring
- Distressed poinsettia shaping techniques.
- How to pair and group together poinsettias and buds.
- Learn the basics of using vellum, cardstock, pre-colored paper, and foam paper with your poinsettias.
- Adding layered flowers to stamens the EZ way.
- Mixed media using crackle paint and shimmery mousse
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle, shine and to your poinsettias..
Basic Supplies Recommended: hot glue gun, scissors, die cutting machine, tweezers, versmark, super thin florist wire to thread your stamens, gold glitter, gold embossing powder