How to Create a Tropical Shadow Box Mini Album
Join Emma Lou in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the steps of creating a one of a kind Tropical Shadow Box Mini Album to preserve your precious moments spent with your loved ones, use it as a special gift for your friend, or a memorabilia book for your coffee table…. You don’t want to miss these latest techniques that will make you more confident and alleviate stress when creating shaker cards, using flip folds, shadow boxes and decorative dies. This class is designed by our very own designer, Rajni Chawla from India….her elegant timeless masterpieces and techniques are highly requested by crafters all around the globe.
Bonus: You don’t want to miss these latest techniques that will make you more confident and alleviate stress when creating shaker cards, using flip folds, shadow boxes and decorative dies.
What will this class benefit you?
- Learn stunning coloring and flower shaping techniques on tropical fish and florals.
- Learn the basics to creating a 3D shadow box mini album
- How to create decorative pockets
- Magnetic shaker embellishment enclosure
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle, shine to your flowers & embellishments.
Other Basic Supplies Needed: Versamark ink, Funnel Tray, Die cutting machine, Scoreboard, Hot glue, Heating tool, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Foam dots, Glue