Elegant Vellum Flowers on Home Decor
Join Andrea in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the steps of creating a one of a kind elegant, layered vellum flowers and how to layer them together in an exquisite home decor ensemble with delicate mini florals and leaves. Use it as a home decor ensemble or a special gift for your friend…. You don’t want to miss these latest techniques that will make you more confident and alleviate stress when creating vellum flowers.
Bonus: Learning these techniques, will allow you to create elegant, layered vellum flowers for your favorite paper crafted projects and home decor the EZ way!
What will this class benefit you?
- How to create elegant layered vellum flowers the EZ way so that they don’t crack and embossing powder doesn’t flake.
- Learn stunning coloring and flower shaping techniques for vellum.
- How to create layered flowers with pearl stamens.
- Learn the basics to arranging and grouping your flowers together on your project.
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle, and shine to your finished home decor.
Basic Supplies Recommended: Chipboard 13" by 13" (if you can’t find a 13x13 chipboard, we can alter (2) 12x12 pieces to create a 13x13), Chipboard 12" by 12", Sharp Scissors, hot glue gun, scissors, die cutting machine, thin florist wire to pull stamens through flowers (or use some wire from the end of your wired stamens), ribbon, 2 photos, Distressing tool (or you can manually tear the paper)