Elegant Mini Tag Album with Pockets
Join Emma Lou in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the steps of creating a one of a kind elegant mini tag album with pockets preserve your precious moments spent with your loved ones, use it as a special gift for your friend, or a memorabilia book for your coffee table…. You don’t want to miss these latest techniques that will make you more confident and alleviate stress when creating mini albums, using tag dies, photo slider pockets and decorative dies. This class is designed by our very own designer, Rajni Chawla from India….her elegant timeless masterpieces and techniques are highly requested by crafters all around the globe.
What will this class benefit you?
- How to create an mini album from paper and chipboard with hidden slide out photo pockets.
- Learn stunning coloring and flower shaping techniques.
- Techniques to create layered tags photo pockets
- Learn the basics to EZ coloring on embellishments to accent the album.
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle, and shine to your flowers and album.
Basic Supplies Recommended: Scissors, foam dots, Red Tacky Tape, Smooth White Card Stock, Twine, Thin florist wire to thread the stamens through the flower, Chipboard (we used the back of our paper collections), Hot glue gun