Elegant Mini Album the EZ Way
Join Andrea in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the steps of creating a one of a kind elegant mini album with tags, flips and folds, pop up photo frames, pockets, decorative dies, and beautiful, easy, floral embellishments to preserve your precious moments spent with your loved ones, use it as a special gift for your friend, or a memorabilia piece for your coffee table…. You don’t want to miss these latest techniques that will make you more confident and alleviate stress when creating mini albums, using tag dies, photo pockets and decorative dies. This class is designed by our very own designer, Uma from India….her elegant timeless masterpieces and techniques are highly requested by crafters all around the globe.
Bonus: Learning these techniques, will allow you to create elegant mini albums the EZ way!
What will this class benefit you?
- How to create a mini album from paper with hidden slide out photo pockets.
- Pop up photo frames
- Flips and Folds to maximize the amount of photos in a mini album
- Learn stunning coloring and flower shaping techniques
- Versatile techniques with intricate dies
- Learn the basics to EZ coloring on embellishments to accent the album.
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that complete your album the EZ way
Basic Supplies Recommended: Satin cord , gold embossing powder, black embossing powder , versa mark , water color paper, white cardstock , dimensional tape,