Burst of Spring Vellum Flowers & Birdhouse Album
Join Emma Lou in this class and follow her easy step by steps as she guides you through the steps of creating a one of a kind elegant mini tag album with a birdhouse box and beautiful, elegant vellum flowers to preserve your precious moments spent with your loved ones, use it as a special gift for your friend, or a memorabilia piece for your coffee table…. You don’t want to miss these latest techniques that will make you more confident and alleviate stress when creating mini albums, using tag dies, photo pockets, decorative dies and vellum flowers.
This birdhouse base is designed by Laura Denison Design at https://lauradenisondesigns.com/product/garden-bird-house/ and the project is decorated by our very own designer, Rajni Chawla from India….her elegant timeless masterpieces and techniques are highly requested by crafters all around the globe
Bonus: Learning these techniques, will allow you to create the Burst of Spring Vellum Flowers & Birdhouse Album the EZ way!
What will this class benefit you?
- How to create a mini album from paper and chipboard with magnetic tag & photo pockets.
- Learn stunning coloring and flower shaping techniques with vellum.
- Techniques to create layered tags photo pockets
- Secrets to adding the perfect finishing touch that adds that sparkle, and shine to your flowers and album.
- LIVE interaction with Emma Lou which gives you the chance to get YOUR questions answered
Basic Supplies Recommended: Other Supplies Used: Chip Board (used back side of the paper collection), Twine, Crop a Dile, Score Board, Sharp Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Foam Tape, (3) 1.75” metal rings.