You're the Best Wreath
Score and fold a 6” x 12” piece of white card at 6” to create a square card base, place the largest Simply Elegant die over the fold and die cut to create a shaped card. Score and fold the front in half and fold the outer edge backwards. Cut the same die again with white card and with paper from the collection, adhere together and adhere to the top portion of the card base to create an easel card.
Die cut the largest decorative die adhere to the front of the easel and edge with northern pine ink. Die cut the largest solid die and trim to fit the base of the card. Adhere into position and edge with northern pine ink. Hot glue 6 pearls to the edges of the base.
Die cut the smallest solid die from the simply elegant die set using white card and paper from the collection, adhere together, edge with northern pine ink. Adhere a die cut of the smallest decorative die and adhere into the centre. Add to base of the card using foam pads to create a stopper for the easel.
Stamp the hearts x3 onto white stamping card using espresso truffle ink and colour using red copics (R22, R24, R27), die cut and shape using the flower shaping tools.
Stamp the largest double leaves x4 onto flower shaping paper using olive grove ink, colour using toffee crunch and cantaloupe ink, die cut and add bamboo leaves ink to the edges, shape using the flower shaping tools.
Stamp the largest accent fillers x2 onto white stamping card using peanut brittle and colour using copics (YG01,Y15,Y00, YR04) die cut and shape using the flower shaping tools.
Stamp the smaller accent fillers x3 onto white stamping card using rich cocoa ink, colour using copics (RV11, BV02, R56), die cut and shape.
Die cut the wreath using white card and darkest green paper from the collection, adhere together and add to the card front using foam pads. Cut a sentiment strip from the paper collection and adhere at each end across the centre of the wreath so that the paper lifts in the centre.
Build up the wreath using the diecut and shaped elements and secure with dries clear adhesive. Sponge adhesive over the wreath and sprinkle with crystal clear glitter, remove excess and add the hearts around the wreath.
Die cut the smallest solid bow using paper from the collection and colour using copic markers to create a red bow. Die cut the decorative bow using white card and colour using a darker red colour. Adhere together, shape and hot glue to the bottom of the wreath.
Other Products: White card, green flat backed pearls - The Hobby House, Copic pens
- Seasonal Wreath Paper Collection HCDP1-2132$24.99
- Seasonal Wreath Die HCD1-7375$29.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Die HCD1-7372$29.99
- Summer Wreath Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3965$19.99
- Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die HCD1-7370$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Peanut Brittle TSMP802$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Northern Pine TSMP709$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Olive Grove TSMP708$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Espresso Truffle TSMP808$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Toffee Crunch TSMP805$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Rich Cocoa TSMP800$7.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe TSMP103$7.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99