Yellow Roses Just for You
Other Products: White stamping card stock, Spectrum Noir Harmony ink- Honey Pot, Misti stamping tool, Foam inking tool, 3D double sided tape, 3D foam double sided tape. Hot Glue gun, Yellow card stock, Diamond stickles
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: Click here to view another photo of this project. This box when made measures: 1” deep x 5 1/2” height x 7 1/2” width. To make the box base: Taking the yellow card stock and cut the base to 9 1/2” x 7 1/2”. On the 7 1/2” side make a fold at 1” and a fold at 6 1/2”. At the 9 1/2” side make a fold at 1” and a fold line at 8 1/2”.Taking the yellow cardstock and cut the lid to 9 3/4” x 7 3/4”. On the 7 3/4” side make a fold at 1” and a fold at 6 3/4”. At the 9 3/4” side make a fold at 1” and a fold at 8 3/4”.On the longer sides of the lid and bottom box cut into the corners, fold all fold lines and adhere to form a box and lid.
To decorate the box top: Taking sheet 12B from the paper collection, cut this a little smaller than the box lid. Ink the edges with the Honey Pot ink and the inking tool. Adhere to the box lid. Taking the gold cardstock and the white stamping card cut the lace frames using the Royal Elegance Frames die set. Cutting the frame background first out of the gold cardstock then alternating with the white stamping card, cut the layers out. Ink the white card stock frames with the honey pot ink and stamp with the same ink the edges using the flower cluster stamp from the Lifestyle cling stamp set. Taking the sepia archival ink, stamp the sentiment to the last oval frame. Adhere all the layers to the box lid using 3D foam tape and clear drying glue.
Make the flowers and leaves by using both the large and small stamp and die sets. Use the library green ink for the stamping. The flowers have two layers. Both flowers are stamped using the largest flower of the stamp sets. The centres are filled with the prills or you can use small beads. Apply a thick layer of clear drying glue to the centres, then sprinkle the beads or prills, set aside to dry then tap away any lose beads or prills. Six leaves are used for this arrangement. Arrange and cluster the flowers and leaves, adhere in place with the hot glue gun or clear drying glue. To finish your project apply the diamond stickles to the leaf and flower petals.
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99Out of stock
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Large 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-487$29.99
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Cottage Lifestyle Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3910$19.99
- Just For You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3845$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive Refill 8 oz. DDC08$14.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99