Yellow Calla Lilies
Other Products: iCraft Iris cardstock, Dress My Craft Sparkling Dust, Foam tape
For more tips on creating with the Calla Lily Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/VWKPoXjpiug.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold to create a base card of 5” x 7”. Cut a piece of patterned paper 5” x 7” and adhere to the card front. Die cut two decorative dies from the HCD1-7192 Eyelet Lace Frame Die set out of white cardstock and adhere together. Add Frosting Powder to the decorative die using spray adhesive. Adhere to the card front using foam tape.
Stamp the flower and leaf images from the HCPC-3898 Feathery Swan Cling Stamp Set and HCPC-3899 Swan Lake Cling Stamp Set in Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour the images with Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and die cut with the coordinating dies. Shape and add Crystal Clear glitter using Dries Clear glue on a dry sponge. Adhere to the centre of the decorative die.
Stamp the leaf images from the HCPC-3897 Calla Lily Stamp Set in Fern Green ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour with Leaf Green ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Shape using the coordinating mold, add Crystal Clear glitter using Dries Clear glue on a damp sponge and adhere to the front of the card.
Stamp the calla lily images from the HCPC-3897 Calla Lily Stamp Set in Sunflower ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Colour the tips and ends with Sunflower ink and the base with Buttercup ink and die cut with the coordinating die. Shape using the coordinating mold and add the yellow stamens. Add Crystal Clear glitter with Dries Clear glue on a damp sponge, trim the wires and nestle between the leaves.
Stamp the swan with baby cygnets’ image from the HCPC-3899 Swan Lake Cling Stamp Set using Jet Black ink on Iris cardstock. Colour with Zig Clean Colour Brush Markers and die cut with the coordinating die. Add Sparkling Dust using Dries Clear glue on a dry sponge, shape and adhere to the bottom of the card as shown with foam tape.
Die cut the small tag out of the paper collection using the coordinating die from the HCD1-7201 Ticket & Tags Die set and adhere to the top of the card as shown. To finish, add pearls to the tag and to the decorative die.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Calla Lily Die HCD1-7275$29.99Discontinued)
- Feathery Swan Die HCD1-7276$29.99
- Swan Lake Die HCD1-7277$29.99
- Eyelet Lace Frames Die HCD2-7192$34.99Discontinued)
- Calla Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2110$24.99
- 3D Calla Lily Shaping Mold HCFB1-484$29.99
- Calla Lily Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3897$19.99
- Feathery Swan Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3898$19.99Discontinued)
- Swan Lake Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3899$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Pastel Pollen Stamens - Medium HCS1-485$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99