This slimline tent fold card measures 4“ x 8 1/4“ when completed. Use the white card stock to make the card base to the above measurements. First by cutting 8“ x 8 1/4 “ , make a fold at the 8“ edge so you get the tent fold.
Using the white card stock make a matting by cutting it a little smaller than the card base front, adhere this in place using the 3D foam tape or dots. Taking the sheet 12B from the collection paper pad, cut this a little smaller than the card front. Using the pattern making tracing tool, a ruler and a foam pad make holes along all the edges of the paper. Adhere this to the card front using 3D foam tape or double dots.
Taking both stamps from the Elegant Rose Banner set, the white card stock, sepia ink stamp twice the straight banner and the heart banner. Use the matching dies to die cut all images. Bring color to the images using the tea rose for the roses and Leaf Green for the leaves. Red Geranium for the heart shape.
Cut the heart shape in half in the length, this will be adhered to behind the straight banner with 3D dots or foam tape. Adhere this to the card front using the 3D foam dots or 3D foam tape. The remaining banners will be used later.
Taking the green organza ribbon, wrap this around the card front and across banner, adhere in place. Make a separate triple bow from the ribbon and adhere this to the right side of the banner by using the hot glue gun.
To make the OXO sentiment, die cut four layers for each letter from the white card stock using the larger size font from the Letters & Numbers die set. For the top layer of the OXO, use the gold deluxe card stock and the die cut once for each letter, adhere all together to form the sentiment. Adhere this to the banner on top of the ribbon with the clear drying adhesive.
Fussy cut the remaining stamped banner roses and leaves and adhere In place as fillers behind the heart. As seen in the project photo. Now adhere the roses and buds in place using the hot glue gun.
To make the roses: Stamp with sepia ink onto the white card stock-each medium sized rose has four petal layers. Nine roses and two buds in total. Bring color to the stamped images using a dauber and the tea rose ink. Shape using the matching mold and the deluxe flower shaping tools. Adhere together using the clear drying adhesive or the hot glue gun.
Once the roses are formed, apply a little adhesive to the roses and buds by using the hydra sponge, then sprinkle the glitter onto the roses and leave to dry. Tap away any excess glitter so they are ready to use.
Other Products: Green Organza Ribbon, Fussy cutting Scissors, Ruler, Pattern Making Tracing Tool, Foam Mat, Double Sided 3D Foam Tape, Double Sided Tape, Hot Glue Gun, Misti Stamping Tool,
- Floral Banners Paper Collection HCDP1-2133$24.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3968$19.99
- Elegant Rose Banner Die HCD1-7376$29.99
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99