Woodsy Holiday Wishes
Other Products: Ranger Archival ink Cornflower Blue, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, Card board (as in, an empty cereal box), Fussy cutting scissors, White card stock, Silver cardstock, Foam inking tools.
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: This project measures 5 1/4” x 4 1/4” (13.2cm x 11cm) when finished. To make the snow globe card base, use the white card stock and the snow globe die cut two outer shapes. Taking the scor-pal make a fold at the top of the globe on one of the die cuts for the fold. Apply double sided tape to this then adhere the two die cuts together. This will form your tent fold globe base.
Using the silver card stock die cut the snow globe frame and adhere to the card front. Taking the centre of the snow globe, the large snowflake shape die, cut this and bring the cornflower blue colour onto the shape. Apply clear drying glue to the outside of this frame then glitter. Leave to dry then adhere in place to the snow globe.
Make the embellishments for this card as follows: The trees, x2. The colours used for the trees are leaf green, olive and sepia. The leaves in the trees are highlighted with the crystal lacquer. The bakery house, x1 stamped and x4 from cardboard. The colour used is sepia, red geranium and cornflower blue and finished with the crystal lacquer. The truck x1 stamped and x4 from cardboard. Coloured with cornflower blue, red geranium, and sepia. Finished with the crystal lacquer. The lamp posts are stamped x2 and from cardboard x6. The colours are red geranium, tiger lily and sepia. The glass is finished with the crystal lacquer. The leaves, x2, the colour used is leaf green. The poinsettias, each flower has 3 layers. For this card, x6 smaller sized petals. The colours used are tiger lily and bay blue. Once they have been shaped with the matching flower mold and adhered together, clear drying glue is applied with the hydra sponge and then dipped into the glitter. Once the glitter is dry and excess tapped away, glue is applied to the flower centre then the prills are sprinkled onto the glue. Once the glue has dried the flower is tapped so the excess prills will come away. Now they can be adhered to the project.
Adhere all the embellishments to the globe as shown using clear drying glue and the hot glue gun. The flowers are placed to the left side of the globe round then the sentiment made into a banner is placed under the flower and leaf cluster. The sentiment is stamped by masking the sentiment, so you get “Cozy Wishes” instead of “Cozy Winter Wishes”.
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Candy Cane Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3884$19.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sky Blue RACP656$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Fantastix Blending Tool 247027$4.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99Out of stock