Woodsy Glitter Globe
Woodsy Glitter Globe
Other Products: Pearl White Metallic Cardstock, Blue Metallic Cardstock, Diecutting Machine, VersaMark, WOW Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter, Red Satin Cord, White Satin Cord, Embossing Folder, Acetate, Wink of Stella
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
Instructions: Card size is 5 x 4 1/2”. Score and fold 11 x 5 1/2” blue metallic cardstock at 5 1/2”. Diecut using largest die from the Festive Snowglobe Die, to create shaped card base. Diecut one more time from the blue metallic cardstock and adhere to card front. Cut 9 times from blue metallic cardstock using the outer die and the large circle die. Dry emboss one layer using any embossing folder. Adhere all but the embossed layers together and adhere to the card base. Diecut the snowglobe again from acetate and adhere that to the back of the embossed snowglobe. Cut a blue circle from the Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection using the largest circle die from the Festive Snowglobe.
Stamp the images from Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp set using Coffee Archival Ink and Olive archival ink and color using Bamboo Leaves ink and the zig markers: Carmine Red, Deep Green, Dark Brown, Beige and Yellow. Apply dries white glue to the snowy areas and sprinkle with Crystal Ultralfine Transparent Glitter. Cut the designer blue circle in half and adhere to the top part of the circle on the card base. Cut a circle from white glitter paper, cut in half and adhere to the bottom of the circle. Adhere the stamped images as pictured. Add more white glue and glitter as needed. Paint the stamped images with Wink of Stella for more sparkle.
Add White Gala Glitz to the inside of the circle and then adhere the embossed snow globe layer with the attached acetate using dries clear adhesive. Stamp the poinsettias and holly leaves on pearl white metallic cardstock using VersaMark. Sprinkle with WOW Sparkling Snow Embossing Glitter, heat set using the Heat It Tool and color using Archival Ink Red Carnation for the poinsettias and Archival Ink Olive for the holly leaves. Diecut with the coordinating dies and shape using the Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with glitter. Add Crystal Drops Gloss White to the flower centers and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter. Diecut the Snowglobe decorative accent from white glitter paper and adhere to the bottom of the snow globe.
Adhere the poinsettias and holly leaves to the left side of the snowglobe using hot glue and adhere one poinsettia with holly leaves to the decorative accent. Tie a bow using red and white satin cord and adhere.
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99Discontinued)
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99Out of stock
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Gloss White NU651$3.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99
- White Gala Glitz 1/2 oz. 12wht$6.00Discontinued)
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00