Wonderful Wild Roses
Other Products: Paper Trimmer, Hot Glue Gun, Die Cutting Machine, Magnets, Water Mister Bottle, Dimensional Packing Material, White Cardstock
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more tips on creating with the Window Scene cards & dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/LnM95GR92ao.
Instructions: Click here to view another photo of this card. My card is 6 x 6". Stamp flower petals using Archival Buttercup and Magenta Hue ink. I used Magenta Hue to color the pink flowers and Brilliance Sunflower Yellow for the yellow flowers. I also used a hint of Brilliance Pearlescent Coral on the tips of the pink flowers to achieve the look I wanted. Cut out the petals using the coordinating dies. Spray the petals with water and use the Flower Shaping Tools to break down the fibers of the paper and shape. Set aside to dry. Once dry, hot glue layers of petals to form the flowers. Add Prills to the center of the flowers and set aside to dry. Once dry, add Crystal Clear glitter to the flowers and allow this to dry.
Stamp the leaves with Archival Fern Green ink and color using Vivid Chartreuse and Bamboo Leaves. Use the coordinating dies to cut out the leaves. Spritz the leaves with water and use the flower shaping tools to shape then set aside to dry. Once dry, I added the Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter to them and set aside to dry.
Now it’s time to start working with the shaped Shutter Fold Card. Pick a 6 x 6" card front and trim it down 1/4” and glue to the inside of the card. Find a sentiment on the paper and cut out and apply a piece of dimensional shipping box and then glue to another sign from the paper. (I always save my shipping boxes for using for dimension). Glue to the inside of the card.
Using the circle die from the Rounded Sunlight Window Dies, cut out a piece of the paper collection. Using one of the decorative dies from the Rounded Eyelet Window Dies cut out each side of the circle shaped piece of the paper collection. Now use the paper trimmer and cut in half so that it fits each side of the card front. Next use one of the dies to cut a piece of plain paper to fit behind the decorative piece and adhere behind. Edge each piece with Magenta Hue ink to add a bit of color to the pieces. Apply a magnet to the side of the card front then glue the decorative piece of paper to the side of the card front.
Using the smaller circle die of the Rounded Window Frame Die, cut a piece of white cardstock. Now cut a circle of the decorative paper using the small circle die. Adhere a magnet to the back of the white cardstock piece and then cover it with the circle piece of paper. Apply glitter to the edges of the white cardstock piece and then glue one side to one side of the card front. Go around the piece with Magenta Hue ink to add color. Now, with the magnets installed it will close and hold the card together. You can apply the flowers to the decorative circle using hot glue. The card is finished.
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- 6" x 6" Shutter Fold Card - White HCCB1-480$10.99Out of stock
- Rounded Window Frame Die HCD1-7271$34.99Out of stock
- Rounded Sunlight Window Die HCD1-7272$34.99
- Rounded Eyelet Window Die HCD1-7273$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154Discontinued)
- Sweet Peony Paper Collection HCDP1-288Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99