Wonderful Hydrangea Birthday
Wonderful Hydrangea Birthday
Other Products: Misti, Die Cutting Machine, Hot Glue Gun, Funnel Tray, White Cardstock
For more tips on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
Instructions: Card size is 6 x 6". Cut white cardstock 6 x 12" and score and fold at 6". Using the inside plain square die from the Courtyard Elegance die, diecut the card base making sure that the die is placed just over the score line. Diecut a piece of white cardstock using the same die and a 6 x 6" panel from the Cottage Garden paper collection using the same die. Stamp the sentiment from Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp set on the designer paper using French Ultramarine ink and adhere the two diecuts to the card base using dries clear glue. Cut another panel from the paper collection 5 5/8 x 5 5/8", ink the edges, glitter the design and adhere to the inside of the card.
Tape together the eyelet outside die from the Stairway Gardens Die, the decorative die, the plain rectangular die and the middle die from the Eyelet Royale Die and diecut from white cardstock to create decorative frame. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter. When dry, adhere to card base using Darice foam strips.
Stamp the largest hydrangea from Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using French Ultramarine ink and Bamboo Leaves Ink and color using the same inks. Lightly shape the leaves with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. Stamp the individual small flowers from Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using French Ultramarine ink and color using the same ink. Diecut using the coordinating die and shape using the Hydrangea Shaping Mold. Press down in the centers using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Tools, sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s crystal clear glitter. When dry, add Blue Suede Shoes Prills to the flower centers.
Diecut the two smallest circles from white cardstock using the Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die. Color the circles with French Ultramarine ink and stack on the large hydrangea using foam dots. Using approximately 20 small flowers, glue the flowers onto the circles using hot glue to create the beautiful hydrangea. Adhere to the card base using hot glue.
Sponge the top of the designer paper with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter.
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Blue Suede Shoes Prills ANC830$5.99
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Die HCD1-7279$29.99
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Eyelet Royale Die HCD1-7282$34.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Cottage Garden Paper Collection HCDP1-2111$24.99Out of stock
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901$19.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves TSMP707$7.99