Wonderful Day Wishes
Wonderful Day Wishes
The ready top fold card measures 7" x 7". For making the card base you will need two pieces of cardstock measuring 7" x 7" and 7 1/2" x 7". Score the second piece on 1/2" and crease well using a bone folder, making a hinge. Add glue on the hinge and secure the first piece on top.
Choose the pattern paper from the Moments in Time Paper Collection and cut it to 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" using a deckled edge paper trimmer and layer it on the card front using double-sided tape.
Cut a white die cut using HCD1-7281 Stairway Gardens Die and layer it as shown. Cut a coordinating paper from the same collection, a little smaller than the die-cut so that the white edge pops out from the bottom colorful paper. Cut four die cuts from smooth white cardstock using HCD1-7263 Swirly Accent Spray Die and adhere them, placing one each on all four sides as shown.
For Red Asters, Stamp a couple of petals from Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set using Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium Archival Ink and cut them using the coordinating die. Color the petals using the same ink and shape them using golf groove tools. Create 4 medium-sized Asters. Complete the flowers by adding matching seed beads in the centers.
Stamp, cut, and color a few wisteria flowers using Bright Tangelo and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower seed beads using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Stamp 2 sets of leaves using Leafy Accent stamp and Olive Green Archival ink and cut them using its coordinating die. Color the leaves using the same inks and shape them using a deluxe flower shaping kit.
Stamp the butterfly image from Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set with Versafine on Rajni Chawla’s Vellum Flowerite and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras and heat set the image using a heat tool. Cut the butterfly using the coordinating die. Color the butterfly using distress oxides. Also, white heat emboss a few pieces of foliage using Leafy Accent Stamp and die cut them using the coordinating die set.
White heat emboss the sentiment from HCPC-3843 Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set on a strip of Rajni Chawla's Vellum cardstock and shape a little with your fingers. Adhere it on the right side bottom corner.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble a small bouquet of flowers in the center and complete the card with white heat embossed vellum sentiment.
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Die-cutting machine, Score Board, Sharp Scissors, Double-sided tape, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Flower Seed Beads, Distress Oxides: Rusty Hinge, Carved Pumpkin and Deckled Edge Paper Trimmer.
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99
- Swirly Accent Spray Die HCD1-7263$29.99
- Wild Aster Die HCD1-7257$29.99Out of stock
- Stairway Gardens Die HCD1-7281$34.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99Out of stock
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Bright Tangelo RACP487$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99