Wonderful Day Roses
Cut a piece of purple paper, Sheet 12B from the Elegant Rose Frame Paper Collection to 5 3/4" x 3 3/4 ", adhere onto a 6" x 4" card blank.
Stamp with Ranger Archival Olive ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper, the Stylish Rose Frame from the Stylish Rose Frame Cling Stamp set. Die cut with the matching die. Color with Ranger Archival Leaf Green and Majestic Violet inks, using the Daubers. Add Ranger Glossy Accents Clear Dimensional Glue to the flowers and leaves. Add clear glitter to the Babies Breathe using a sponge and Designer Dries Clear Glue. Allow to dry then adhere to center of card.
Stamp with Olive ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper a sentiment from the Elegant Rose Sentiments Cling Stamp set. Die cut with the matching die. Color with Ranger Archival Leaf Green and Majestic Violet inks using the Daubers. Apply Ranger Glossy Accents. Put aside to dry. Die cut the co ordinating background piece with the background die from the Elegant Rose Sentiments Die set, in white card. When dry, adhere the Sentiment to the white background piece. Adhere to center of card with foam tape.
To make five coordinating roses, take the Classic Rose Cling Stamp set and stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper with Majestic Violet ink. Stamp five Extra Small Roses and ten Small Roses. Die cut with the matching dies. Place in the Basic Flower Shaping Mold, lightly spritz with water and run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and lightly shape with the Stylus from the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Make five mini buds using five Extra Small roses. Add Designer Dries Clear Glue to the reverse of each Extra Small Rose and gently press each petal in on itself one at a time and press together. Hold for a few minutes for the glue to dry. Add two layers of Small Roses to each bud, use Dries Clear Glue and offset the petals as you go. Put aside to dry.
Stamp onto Deluxe Flower Shaping paper the smaller Leafy Accents leaves set from the Leafy Accents Cling Stamp set, using Olive ink. Color with Leaf Green ink using a Dauber. Die cut with the matching die. Place in the Leafy Accents Shaping Mold and lightly spritz with water. Run through a die cutting machine. Tap out and cut the leaves apart into smaller segments. Ink the edges in Olive ink using a Dauber. Use hot glue to adhere the five Small Roses and the Leaves to either side of the Sentiment. Take a small sponge and Dries Clear Glue, add glue to the Roses and leaves with the sponge. Sprinkle on clear glitter. All done.
Other Products: 6"x4" card blank, Ranger Glossy Accents Dimensional Glue, white card, foam tape, water spritzer bottle, die cutting machine, hot glue, clear glitter.
- Elegant Rose Frames Paper Collection HCDP1-2144$24.99
- Stylish Rose Frame Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31003$19.99
- Stylish Rose Frame Die HCD1-7421$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Floral Basics Shaping Mold HCFB1-464$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00