Wonderful Day Diamond Fleur
The ready side fold card from smooth white cardstock measures, 6" by 8". Cut the cardstock measuring 12" by 8" and score at 6" on the longer side. Fold and crease well using a bone folder.
Choose the pattern paper from the pattern paper collection and cut measuring 5 1/2" by 7 1/2". Mat it on the white cardstock making a delicate white border of 1/16" on all sides. Create another mat, cut from contrast pattern paper, and layer it using double-sided tape. Finally, layer the ready panel on the ready card base.
Cut 2 each piece of die cuts from smooth white cardstock and Luxe Gold Cardstock using Diamond Fleur Die. Glue the die cuts keeping the gold one little offset creating a shadow to the white. Layer the prepared die-cut panels on the ready card front as shown.
For Sweet Pea Flowers, stamp multiple petals of small and large sweet pea petals on deluxe flower shaping paper, using Majestic Voilet Archival ink. Color the petals using Cactus Flower and Paradise Teal. Highlight the flower using Mulberry archival ink. Mist the petals and shape them using the coordinating mold. Add green calyx and matching prills to finish the flowers. Prepare large and small flowers and 2 buds.
Stamp a few fillers from Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set using Leaf green and Cactus Flower Archival ink and cut using its coordinating die set. Sponge adhesive that dries clear on the fillers and sprinkle mixed shades of prills. Dust extras and also sprinkle some Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear Powder and keep them for drying.
Cascading Wisterias are first stamped with Cactus Flower Archival ink, cut with its coordinating die, and then colored using the same ink. Once all colored these are shaped using Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and add glitter balls to the centers.
Stamp Leafy foliage from Leafy Accents Stamp sets on Vellum cardstock using Hero Arts white pigment ink, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, and dust extra. Next, heat set the images and cut them using their coordinating dies. Color the foliage using Peeled Paint Distress Oxide. Shape the foliage using a needle tool. Also, heat emboss the sentiment using the same technique.
Once, ready with all the elements, arrange a floral bouquet, and finish the card by adding sparkle and gloss to the flowers and a heat embossed sentiment strip from Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set. For the gloss, simply brush a thin layer of crystal lacquer and keep the card aside for drying.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Watercolor brush, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, Funnel Tray, Score Board, Die Cutting Machine, Funnel Tray, Foam dots.
- Diamond Fleur Die HCD2-7423$34.99
- Sweet Pea Paper Collection HCDP1-2137$24.99
- Sweet Pea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3980$19.99
- Sweet Pea Die HCD1-7391$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- I Cannot Tell A Lilac Prills ANC822$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal RACP500$8.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99