With Love at Christmas Time
Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heat gun, cheesecloth, Gutermann sewing thread, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, sequins, ribbon, Steadtler watercolors pencil, silver cardstock
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: The finished card measures 5 inches by 4 1/2 inches. Cut the card base in a white card stock to 11 inches by 5 1/2 inches and score at 5 1/2 inches on the longer side. Fold to make a side folding card. Diecut using largest die from the Festive Snowglobe Die to create shaped card base. Color the front with archival ink (French ultramarine and leaf green).
Stamp image with archival jet black from the Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set (deer, house, tree) and from the Festive winterscapes cling stamp set (tree). Color with the Staedtler watercolor pencil and diecut using the coordinating dies. Add a little bit of glue on the snow part and add frosting powder on it. Adhere it with 3D foam on the front base.
Diecut snowgloble from silver cardstock using the outer die and the large circle die. Diecut the snowglobe again (without the larger circle this time) from acetate and adhere that to the silver snowglobe. Die cut 9 more snowglobes in white cardstock using the outer die and the large circle die and paste them on each other. Adhere the silver layers on the top and adhere to the card base.
Make 3 poinsettias. Stamp using French ultramarine ink onto flower shaping paper, colour the centre with the same color. Diecut with the coordinate die. Place facedown into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Poke a hole in the centre of the flowers and add red stamens, secure with hot glue. Put a little bit of texture paste on the flowers.
Stamp leaves from the Glow of Christmas stamps, color it with steadtler pencil and diecut. Put cheesecloth and sewing thread in the left corner of your card and glue your leaves and flowers over it
Cut a sentiment from the paper collection. Ink the edge with blue ink. Add your sentiment in the opposite side of the card.
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99
- Festive Snowglobe Die HCD1-7313$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Glow of Christmas Die HCD1-7251$29.99Discontinued)
- Glow of Christmas Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3883$19.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Ranger Texture Paste Opaque RINK44444$9.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99