With Deepest Sympathy
Other Products: Prepared card base, watercolor paper, brown paper, Distress vintage photo ink, embossing ink and powder
For more tips on creating with the French Cottage Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/cATv3wk2_sM.
Instructions: Prepared card base measures 5 7/8” x 5 7/8. Cut a piece of watercolor paper measuring 5 3/4” x 5 3/4”- stamp a door from French Doorway Cling Stamp Set using Distress vintage photo ink. Color using the same ink. Die cut the door using French Doorway Die. Choose decorative paper from French Cottage Paper Collection and glue on your card base.
On a piece of watercolor paper stamp the elements from collection using Stazon Ink pad and Ranger Ink Fern Green. Color as you like and die cut using matching sets. Glue everything on your card that it is visible when you open the door. Add previously made background. Diecut hinges in brown paper using Window Hinges Die, add to your door and glue on your card.
On a piece of white cardstock stamp a sentiment from Cheerful Note Sentiments using embossing ink, add embossing powder and heat set using heat gun. Add to your card.
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99
- French Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2114$24.99
- French Doorway Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3908$19.99Out of stock
- French Doorway Die HCD1-7292$29.99Out of stock
- Cottage Lifestyle Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3910$19.99
- Cottage Lifestyle Die HCD1-7294$29.99
- Window Hinges Die HCD1-7285$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Jet Black TSSZ31$9.99