Other Products: Organza Ribbon-White, Double sided tape, Double sided 3d foam tape, Fussy cutting scissors, Ruler, Diamond stickles. Zig Clear Color Real Brush Markers: 072 Vanilla, 200 S. Almond Pink, 029 Geranium Red, 203 Shadow Mauve, 097 Pale Gray.
Instructions: This card is made using the 5 “ x 7 “ Gateway Fold Card. Taking a Gateway Card fold, cut away one and a half panels in the length.So you have two cards, one for now and the other for a second card. This will be your card base, the half panel being the card front.
Taking the sheet 5A from the paper collection (you will need both sheets in the collection for this card.) and the Elegant Swirl Gateway die set, die cut using the outer die part of the set twice. Cut one in half in the length for the card front and the other for the card inside. Adhere in place.
From the same die set, (the inside arch) and paper sheet 5A die cut this twice. Cut one of the die cuts in half in the length for the card front. Do the same with the white card stock but cut six cuts. Four for the whole arch and 2 for the half arch. (four when they are cut in half). Adhere together to make the arch chipboards then adhere the sheet 5A cuts to the arches. Then they can be adhered to the card front and the card inside. Your card base is completed.
Prepare the embellishments for this card by stamping and die cutting: The snow man and the snow twice, three times the cardinals and the berries, once for the tree. Die cut only four extras each to make the chipboards for the snow man, the cardinals and one for a berry set. Adhere together to make the chipboards using the clear drying adhesive. Color the embellishments using the colors: Tree 064 Oatmeal, 073 Beige, 072 Vanilla; Berries: 200 S. Almond Pink, 029 Geranium Red; Snowman: 072 Beige, 050 Yellow, 070 Orange; Birds in nest: 203 Shadow Mauve, 028 Pale Pink, 097 Pale Gray, 067 Mustard.
First, arrange and adhere the elements to the card front, replacing the box he is holding with one of the cardinal birds. When all is in place and adhered on the card front begin on the card inside. Adhere the tree in place. Align the snow man so it is in the same place as he is in on the front of the card, adhere in place. Arrange the snow, berries and cardinals in the inside card then adhere in place.
Taking the sentiment stamp and a scrap of the sheet 5A, stamp this with the coffee ink and make a banner. Curl the banner by wrapping it around the glue bottle or curling it with your fingers. Adhere in place at the foot of the inside card so it will peek out from under the bow. Make a triple bow from the white organza and adhere in place under the snowman on the card front using the hot glue gun for this.
To finish your card, apply a little diamond stickles to the buttons, berries and cardinals.
- Countryside Cottage Paper Collection HCDP1-2123$24.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3939$19.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Die HCD1-7333$29.99
- Countryside Winter 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3942$19.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Countryside Winter 'scapes Die HCD1-7336$29.99
- Elegant Swirl Gateway Die HCD2-7327$34.99
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99