Other Products: Cardstock- White, Distress Oxide Ink (Worn Lipstick, Picked Raspberry), Cheesecloth, Ivory Burlap String, Beads, Paper Edge Distresser, Vellum, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, Dual Tip Glue Pen, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares, Adhesive Dots Medium)
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Click here for a larger photo of this project. Layout is 12 x 12”. The light blue patterned paper is the background. Cut a frame of pink patterned paper that is 11 x 11”, and 1 inch thick. Adhere to the background using crafty foam tape. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 8 x 8.” Adhere to the middle of the layout. Cut a piece of plain vellum to 8.5 x 8.5” and adhere on top of the white cardstock. Using both of the Starry Night Decorative dies, cut 1 of each image from white cardstock. Mat the photo in white cardstock and adhere to the layout using foam tape. Add the die cut images to the right and left of the matted photo.
Find and cut out the large light blue tag and the small pink journal block. Adhere these above the matted photo. Add a burlap string bow to the tag. Find and cut out the Winter Wonderland sentiment and adhere on top of the matted photo.
Stamp and die cut 1 set of the large poinsettia from Christmas Poinsettia using grey ink (Archival- Shadow Grey) onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Stamp and die cut 1 small and 2 large sets of the Poinsettia & Holly set using grey ink. Stamp and die cut 1 small and large holly from Christmas Poinsettia using grey ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the darker pink flowers using ink and daubers (Picked Raspberry), going from the outside of the petals and fading in. Add color to the light pink flowers using ink and daubers (Worn Lipstick), adding color to just the middle of the flowers. Shape using the coordinating 3D Shaping Molds. Add Crystal Clear Glitter to the flowers using a liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Assemble the layered flowers and then add beads to the middle of each using a liquid adhesive. Let dry. Add the poinsettias diagonally across the layout, adding a few holly leaves around just a few of the flowers and cheesecloth around the others.
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Die HCD1-7176$29.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Starry Night Decorative Die HCD1-7252$29.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Merry and Bright Paper Collection HCDP1-293$24.99Discontinued)
- 3D Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-463$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Poinsettia & Holly Clusters Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3822$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock