Other Products: INKS: Wink Of Stella- 999 GL. Clear: Spectrum Nior: Harmony Inks- Honey Pot: Aqua Brush Pens- Red Berry, Smoked Quarts, Sun Gold, Olive, Moon Light, Sterling Silver, Holly Leaf, Aquamarine. Other: Diamond Stickles, Double sided tape, 3D double sided foam tape, Inking tools, Misty stamping tool, White card stock.
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: This card measures 6 1/2” x 6 1/2” (16.5cm x 16.5cm) when finished. Taking the white card stock, make a tent fold card to the above measurements. Taking also from the paper collection the sheet number 9a, cut the checked paper a little smaller than the card base and cut the yellow paper about an 1/2” smaller than the card base. Taking the Honey Pot ink and inking tool, ink the edges of the card base and the papers. Adhere the papers to the card base using 3D foam tape or double sided tape.
Taking the Oval Ornate frames die set and die cut from the white card stock both the frames used. Ink the edges of these frames with the Honey pot ink and foam inking tool. Once this is done ink again the larger frame on the very edges with the Grass Hopper ink. Adhere these frames to the card front by using the 3D dots or the double sided #D foam tape.
Taking the white card stock make two banners. One larger than the other. Ink one with the Honey pot ink and the other with the Grass Hopper ink. Adhere the two banners together then adhere to the card front at the foot of the frames. Taking the white card stock, the Snowy Pine Cones stamp and die set and the Snowy Pines stamp. Stamp and die cut the large pine cone and the wreath with the birds. Colour the elements with the Aqua markers and the Wink of Stella pen. Fussy cut the two birds and adhere them in place as shown. Once the cone has been coloured and die cut, use the deluxe flower shaping tools to round the pine cone and bow. The colours used: The birds-Moonlight, Stirling Silver, the bow- Moon light, Aquamarine, spun gold. The cone- Smoked quarts. The holly leaves- holly leaf, the needles-Olive, the berries- red berry.
Adhere the pine cone in place using the 3D foam dots. To finish this card, apply the diamond stickles to the berries, holly leaves and the birds. Put aside to dry.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99
- Candy Cane Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3884$19.99Discontinued)
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99