Winter Thank You
This is a tent fold 8 1/2" x 4" slimline card. Using the white card stock make the slimline card base using the measurements above. Cut the card stock to 8 1/2" x 8". Fold in half so it will measure 8 1/2" x 4" when closed.
Cut another piece of card stock a little smaller than the card front and ink the edges with the leaf green ink, adhere this to the card front with the 3D double sided foam tape. Taking the sheet 2B from the paper pad and cut a matting a little smaller than the card front. Adhere this to the card front using the 3D double sided foam tape.
Taking the white card stock and the second and third die from the Holiday Snow Flake Frame set and the masking tape. Tape the frames together as you will be die cutting 4 layers and want to adhere them together in a stack. So they need to be cut exactly the same. Die cut four of the frames. Once die cut, cut away with the fussy cutting scissors the side where the little circle ends and starts so when on the card the frame will be narrower. Die cut also the letters to make the words THANK YOU. Die cut the letters at least five times each. Stack and adhere each letter. Die cut also twice the fuller snow flake. Using the hydra sponge and the clear drying adhesive, apply a layer on each letter, the snow flakes and each of the frames. Sprinkle glitter over the elements using a tray to catch any excess glitter. Put aside to dry then brush away any excess glitter.
Adhere with the clear drying adhesive the snow flake frame to the card front centre then the sentiment words.
Make the poinsettias, stamp the poinsettias and holly leaf and swirl clusters with the library green Archival ink, color with sky blue and green ink and die cut 14 poinsettia petals and four holly leaf and swirl clusters. Bring shape to the elements by using the matching 3D shaping molds, also use the flower shaping tools. Adhere the prills to the flower centres by applying a little clear drying adhesive to the centres then sprinkling the prills. Leave to dry then tap off any excess. Do the same with the poinsettia flower points, apply a little adhesive then sprinkle or dip into the glitter. When all is secure and dry, adhere the flowers to the card as shown using the hot glue gun or the clear drying adhesive. Trim the holly leaf and swirl clusters as needed to fit under the flower cluster. Taking the snow flakes and cut in half, adhere each half under the clusters at each side at end of the card.
Other Products: Hot glue gun, diamond stickles, Glitter, prick pen, double-sided tape, double sided 3D foam tape, ruler, scissors, Misti stamping tool, White card stock, Foam inking tool, Masking tape, Glitter or bead craft tray.
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130$24.99
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363$34.99Out of stock
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Small 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5008$29.99
- Small Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3958$19.99Out of stock
- Small Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7359$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sky Blue RACP656$8.99