Winter in the Woods
Other Products: Ranger Archival ink Cornflower Blue, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, Card board (as in, an empty cereal box), Aleene’s Glitter Snow, Paper distressing tool, Fussy cutting scissors, White card stock, Silver card stock, Foam inking tools.
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
Instructions: Ranger Archival ink Cornflower Blue, Hot glue gun, Double sided tape, Card board (as in, an empty cereal box), Aleene’s Glitter Snow, Paper distressing tool, Fussy cutting scissors, White card stock, Foam inking tools.
Taking the Festive snow globe die and the silver cardstock, die cut this x1. Taking the cardboard, die cut this x4. From the paper collection take Sheet 1B and die cut the inner circle for the snow globe so you have a blue sky and stars showing. Adhere all together. This forms the snow globe base for the card front. Taking white cardstock make a tent fold card measuring 8 1/2” x 6 3/4” (21.5cm x 17.1cm). Ink the centre of the card front ready to adhere the embellishments in place.
To make the embellishments you will need to stamp colour and die cut the following: The piontsettias-12x smaller petals, 6x larger petals. Each poinsettia has 3 layers to the flower. They are coloured with the cornflower blue and the leaf green inks. Shape the petals with the matching 3D flower shaping mold, adhere together then add the glitter. Do this by applying the clear drying glue with a hydra sponge, dip into the glitter. When the glue is dry apply a little glue in the flower centres then sprinkle the prills onto the glued centre. When the glue is dry tap away any excess prills. The leaves: 8x the leaves, these are coloured with the leaf green ink and finished with the crystal lacquer. The child with the sleigh: x1 stamped and die cut, x4 die cut from the card board. Colours used are; Red geranium, Cornflower blue, leaf green, olive, sepia, coffee. Adhere together then the textured paste or the glitter snow is added for the snow. The fence-Stamp, colour and die cut x2, die cut x4 from the cardboard. When the fence is coloured complete the two fences then trim away the excess on one fence so you will still be able to join them both together as show. For the snow, apply the textured paste or the glitter snow to the top of the fence and to the ground. The snowman-stamp and die cut x1 plus x2 from the cardboard. Colour him in with the red geranium and coffee inks. Add the snow to the top of his hat. The house- stamp and die cut x1 plus x4 from the cardboard, the colours used are; sepia, coffee, red geranium, leaf green and olive. Adhere together then apply the snow to the trees and roof top. Crystal lacquer is applied to the windows. The trees: stamp and die cut x3 trees plus x6 from cardboard. Colour with the leaf green and olive inks. The textured paste or the glitter snow is applied for the snow tops. The lanterns: Stamp and die cut x2 plus x8 from the cardboard. Adhere together. The colours used are; sepia, red geranium, tiger lily. The crystal lacquer is used for the glass in the lanterns. Apply the snow to the lantern tops.
Adhere all in place as pictured, clustering the poinsettias and leaves to the side of the globe. Make the sentiment by making a banner with the sentiment stamped on it. Cut the banner points in the right side of the banner. Ink the edges with the cornflower blue ink. Adhere to the foot of the snow globe using the hot glue gun.
- Festive Winterscapes Paper Collection HCDP1-2118$24.99Discontinued)
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99Out of stock
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Candy Cane Cottage Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3884$19.99Out of stock
- Regal Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7247$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tiger Lily RACP670$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Fantastix Blending Tool 247027$4.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Ranger Texture Paste Opaque RINK44444$9.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00