Winter in the Pines
Winter in the Pines
Other Products: Cream cardstock, White Cardstock, Mustard Glitter, Funnel Tray, Dimensional Adhesive, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Die Cutting Machine
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
Instructions: Cut cream cardstock to 9 1/2 x 6", score and fold at 4 3/4". Stamp the small pine cones from Festive Pine Cones stamp set in Sepia ink onto card base as pictured. Lightly sponge pine cones with a touch of Leaf Green ink. Cut border strip to 1" x 6" from the Snowy Pines paper collection. Cut border in half lengthwise and set aside. Pair the largest oval die from Ornate Ovals set with the centerpiece die from Snowy Pines Cabin to diecut oval border from red paper in the collection. Repeat this, except switch out the center die with 2nd largest oval and diecut from Luxe Gold Cardstock. Sponge the edges of the red frame with Carnation Red ink. Now layer the red frame onto the gold, offsetting it a little. Grab the Snowy Pines Cabin centerpiece die and diecut an opening in the center of card base. Now add dimensional adhesive behind the frame and attach around the edges of opening. Sponge the edges of card base with Carnation Red ink. Sponge the borders strips with Carnation Red on the red side. Use Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse ink on the rest of border. Trim down parts of border strip to fit onto card as shown.
Stamp the cabin from Snowy Pines Cabin stamp set in Olive Green ink onto white cardstock and diecut with coordinating dies. Repeat 1x, using Sepia ink. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment in Carnation Red ink onto cream cardstock. Fussy cut the words and set aside.
Use daubers and Fantastix to color the snowy cabin scene. You will need the olive green frame, brown frame and brown cabin scene. Color the pine sprays on the olive green frame with Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse ink. Use Sunflower and Sepia on the pine cones on the brown frame. Use the Sunflower, Sepia and Carnation Red on the birds. Use a scissors to cut out the colored pine cones and birds, and discard the rest of frame. Use the shaping stylus to shape the pine cone frame, pine cones and birds. Attach the pine cones and birds onto frame. Color the cabin scene with Sepia, Sunflower, Carnation Red, Leaf Green and French Ultramarine. Attach the cabin scene through opening of card onto inside. Attach pine cone frame on top of red frame as shown. Add Merry Christmas sentiment.
Use the Dries Clear glue along with Mustard glitter on the pine cone background and pine cone frame. Use the same glue along with Crystal glitter over the same, as well as border strips and edges of card base. Use the Dries White glue along with Crystal glitter on the cabin scene and pine cones.
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Snowy Pines Cabin Die HCD1-7304$29.99
- Ornate Ovals Die HCD1-7305$29.99Out of stock
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Snowy Pines Cabin Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3919$19.99
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Fantastix Blending Tool 247027$4.99Out of stock
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99