Wings of Hope
Using outside Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die, cut out base. Cut another piece using designer collection paper and place onto card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Cut decorative frame using Regal Lattice Gateway Die from paper collection paper and adhere to the front of the shaped card using Adhesive Foam Strips.
For the Butterfly, stamp Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set on the Vellum Paper with Emboss – embossing stamp pad – clear and sprinkle Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory and heat using Heat It Craft Tool, cut using the coordinating dies. Using this same die cut another piece from designer paper. Using butterfly decorative die, cut piece from paper collection and from gold paper. Glue it together gold butterfly under paper collection piece, make sure to offset a bit and adhere to the front using Adhesive Foam Strips (before you start assembling butterfly see photos for placing the order of butterfly layers).
Tip 1: For the deeper dimension use a double layer of Adhesive Foam Strips just on the wings.
Tip 2: For the perfect look, start placing Adhesive Foam Strips from front butterfly, place on vellum embossed butterfly and on the end butterfly cut out from designed paper.
To create Magnolia flowers, stamp Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set on white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue and cut using the coordinating dies. You will need 2 petals of each to create flowers. For bigger flower use the biggest stamp, for smaller flower use smaller size stamp. Colour the flowers with Ranger Archival Ink Pad – Magenta hue and vibrant fuchsia just on the edges using a sponge dauber. After colouring, place the flowers into the mold and run through cutting/embossing machine. Pierce the centre and glue in some stamens using hot glue gun. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to secure. Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder. Stamp Sweet Magnolia leaves using Archival Leaf Green ink and the Floral Accents leaves using Jet Black ink. Color using Leaf Green and shape using the mold and the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
Stamp sentiment using Elaborate Birthday Cling Stamp Set on the piece of the paper collection with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black and place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
Other Products: Emboss – embossing stamp pad - clear
- Large Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3951$19.99
- Large Floral Butterfly Die HCD2-7352$34.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3952$19.99
- Floral Butterfly Accents Die HCD1-7353$29.99
- Floral Butterfly Paper Collection HCDP1-2127$24.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Die HCD1-7346$29.99
- Sweet Magnolia Blooms Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3948$19.99
- 3D Magnolia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5005$29.99
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339$34.99
- Teardrop Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7337$34.99
- Elaborate Birthday Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3937$19.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Vellum Paper - 10 Sheets 3-GN2911-F$5.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99
- Embossing Enamel - Aged Ivory FREG030$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99