Wild Roses in Vellum
Other Products: Hero Arts white pigment ink, Foam Dots, Funnel Tray, Adhesive that dries clear, Paper Distressing tool by Ranger, Score Board, Smooth White Cardstock and Die-cutting machine, Distress Oxides, Leaf Green and Seedless Preserves.
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: The ready top fold card from smooth white cardstock measures, 7" by 7". Choose a 6" by 6" card panel from the designer paper collection and cut apart the center window. Glue a white cardstock on the back creating a border of 1/16" of an inch all around. To rest of the card panel again add smooth white cardstock in the same manner. Layer both the panels as shown on the ready card front.
Cut 2 pieces of white die-cuts using Joy of Heart die and arrange as shown. The separated circle panel that was left on separating layers is next layered on top as shown.
Stamp the images with black on white cardstock using Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set and Cottage Window & Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set and color them using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Once done with coloring cut the images using their coordinating dies.
For the wild roses, stamp the flower petals using Hero Arts white pigment ink and Large and Small Wild Rose Stamp die set on Vellum, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, dust extras and heat set them using a heating tool. Further cut them using their coordinating dies. Ink the flowers using Peeled Paint and Seedless Preserves Distress Oxides. Shape them using coordinating molds. Stamp the hydrangea flowers with Cactus Flower and Leaf green, die cut and shape them using deluxe flower shaping kit. Once done assembling the flowers, prick the centers of the flowers and add small frosted thread stamens and glue them from the back. Once done with the flowers, add Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear glitter to the flowers for extra interest.
For vellum leaves, stamp 2-3 images with white pigment ink on the vellum, sprinkle white heat embossing powder, dust extras and heat set. Cut the images using a coordinating die set and color them using leaf green distress oxide. Also, shape them using a needle tool.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and finish the card by adding sentiment tags from the same paper collection, using Ticket and Tag die.
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Heart of Joy Decorative Die HCD1-7256$29.99Discontinued)
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Circle Basics Large Die HCD1-7155$29.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3902$19.99
- Cottage Window & Hydrangea Die HCD1-7280$29.99Out of stock
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Die HCD1-7279$29.99
- Fresh Cut Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3901$19.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Buttercup RACP632$8.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99