Wild Rose Tryptic
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, gallery oil pastels 241, 224,
Instructions: For the card base use Gateway Fold Card – White. Cut 6 panels using outside die from the Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die from Delightful Daffodil paper collection and place onto card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Cut using Regal Lattice Gateway Die outside frame from paper collection and Luxe Gold Cardstock – three times. Add gold frames under paper collection frame die cuts and adhere to the front of the shaped card using Adhesive Foam Strips.
Stamp the Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on art foam paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Paradise Teal and cut using the coordinating dies. Colour with Gallery soft oil pastels 224 and 241. You will need 2-3 petals for each to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using one of the bigger shaping tools. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them, use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter
Stamp the leaves using Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape. Shape leaves using Wild Rose Mold.
Stamp the Hyacinth using Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina and Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green. cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape. Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter.
Stamp sentiment using Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set on a piece of the paper collection with Ranger Archival Ink Pad – Coffee and place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Large 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-487$29.99
- Elegant Gateway Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3930$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3944$19.99
- Delightful Daffodil & Hyacinth Die HCD1-7342$29.99
- Delightful Daffodil Paper Collection HCDP1-2124$24.99
- Regal Lattice Gateway Die HCD2-7339$34.99
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- 5" x 7" Gateway Fold Card - White HCCB1-495$10.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Assorted Bead Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-3$19.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Garden Patina RACP992$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Coffee RACP451$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Adhesive Foam Strips - 72 Pieces GBWF18375$4.99