Wild Rose Birthday Blessings
Other Products: Distress Oxide Ink (Picked Raspberry, Fossilized Amber, Sugar Spun, Shabby Shutters), Beads, Cardstock- White, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, E-Z Runner Grand, 3D Foam Squares, Adhesive Dots Small)
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
Instructions: Find and cut out the card front background and cut a mat for it from dark green patterned paper. Fussy cut the floral border and set aside, adhere the rest to a white cardstock card base. Find and cut out the “Birthday Blessings” sentiment and flag one end. Set aside. Cut the Decorative Accents die from white cardstock. Adhere the fussy cut florals to the edge of this die cut piece and adhere to the edge of this card using foam squares. Add the sentiment to the bottom of the card using foam squares.
Stamp and die cut 1 set of the large and 2 of the small wild rose images onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using dark pink ink (Picked Raspberry). Add color to the flowers using ink and daubers (Fossilized Amber, Sugar Spun). Stamp and die cut 1 set of the Leafy Accents image using brown ink onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the leaves using green ink and daubers (Shabby Shutters). Shape the flowers and leaves using the coordinating shaping molds. Assemble the flowers and add beads to the middles of each using a liquid adhesive.
Add flowers and leaves up the border of the card.
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Decorative Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7211$29.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99