Wild Aster Octagon
Card size is 6 x 6”. Using the largest Simple Centerpiece Die, cut 2x from 6 1/2 x 6 1/2 white cardstock. Before cutting the second one, adhere 1” double sided tape to the top. After diecutting, score and fold the diecut with the tape at the tape line. Adhere the two together to create the card base. Using the second largest Simple Centerpiece die, cut from Luxe Silver cardstock and adhere to the front of the card base. Using the third largest die, cut from Tim Holtz Metallic Jewels purple cardstock, place in embossing folder, run though the diecutting machine and adhere to the card front. Using the second largest die, cut purple metallic jewels cardstock, trim and adhere to the inside of the card. Using the fourth largest die, cut white cardstock and add to the center of the inside.
Stamp ‘I appreciate you so much’ sentiment from Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp set on Luxe Silver cardstock using VersaMark ink, sprinkle with Ranger black embossing powder and heat set using the Heat It Tool. Diecut using the second smallest Simple Centerpiece Die. Diecut black metallic jewels cardstock using the third smallest die from the same set, adhere the two together and adhere to the center of the card front using dimensional squares.
Stamp the Wild Aster on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Majestic Violet ink, color with the same ink, diecut using the coordinating die and shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Sponge three of the same size flowers with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Rajni Chawla’s Crystal Clear glitter. When dry, adhere the flowers together to create one flower. Add hot glue to the flower center and add ‘lemon chiffon’ prills.
Stamp the leaves 3x from the Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Archival Olive ink, color using Vivid Chartreuse and Olive inks, diecut using the coordinating die and shape using the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit. Sponge with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Clear glitter.
Adhere the flower and leaves to the left side of the sentiment using hot glue.
Other Products: White Cardstock, Tim Holtz Metallic Jewels Cardstock, VersaMark, Ranger Black Detail Embossing Powder, Embossing Folder from my Stash, Dimensional Squares, Hot Glue Gun, Funnel Tray
- Simple Centerpiece Die HCD1-7367$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Wild Aster Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3887$19.99
- Wild Aster Spray Die HCD1-7258$29.99
- Thank You Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3846$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00