Wild and Glittering
Other Products: Dimensional adhesive, hot glue, hot glue gun, scissors, paper trimmer, die cutting machine, gallery oil pastels 227, 210
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Frame Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
For more tips on creating with the foam paper & stamens, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/Oma6ctVmUD0.
Instructions: Cut a piece of white cardstock 10” x 7”, score at 5” along the long side and fold. Place the outer Intricate Swirl Frames Die over the folded card with one edge slightly over the folded side and die cut to create the shaped card. Cut single piece using this same die from patterned paper and place into card using Designer Dries Clear Adhesive. Die cut an outer frame from paper collection and adhere to the front of the shaped card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips. Die cut an outer frame from paper collection and place into card using Darice Adhesive Foam Strips.
Stamp the Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on foam paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House and cut using the coordinating dies. Color with Gallery soft oil pastels 227, 210. You will need 2-3 petals for each flower to create flowers. Use an iron or heat gun to heat the petals and when they start to shrink move them on the Molding Mat and press on the middle using shaping tool - using bigger one. Layer the petals together using the hot glue gun making sure to offset them, use a paper piercer to make a hole in the middle and pull through the stamens. Add a little hot glue to the underside of the flower to adhere (watch tutorial). Sponge the petals with dries clear adhesive and sprinkle with Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter and Rajni Chawla's Crystal-Clear glitter.
Stamp the leaves using Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set on the white paper with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green, cut out with the coordinating die, shade use this same ink and shape using Mold. Adhere the flowers and leaves to card using a hot glue gun.
Stamp sentiment using For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set on a piece from the paper collection with Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black and place onto the card using adhesive foam strips. Arrange flowers and leaves around as shown, using foam adhesive and hot glue.
- Large Wild Rose Die HCD1-7290$29.99
- Large Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3907$19.99
- Intricate Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7191$34.99Out of stock
- For My Friend Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3844$19.99
- Lush Lilac Paper Collection HCDP1-287$24.99
- Art Foam Paper-10 Pack HCFS1-465$9.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Rock Candy Stamens-Small HCS1-459-4$9.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Light House RACP771$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Darice Adhesive Foam Strips D120601$1.99Discontinued)
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99