Where Does the Time Go
Card size: 6 x 6”. Start with a folded 6 x 6” heavy weight card. Cut 1 6 x 6” card panel from the decorative paper with a circle in the center then cut the circle away with the circle die that fits but save the decorative circle. Cut a slightly larger circle from the all-over small design decorative paper, set circle and circle cut decorative paper aside. Go back to the 6 x 6” decorative panel and using a craft knife, cut away a square in the center leaving just the two 3/8” outside borders. Cut the decorative Courtyard Elegance from gold Just the lattice square and cutting away circle from center. Cut a piece of decorative pink paper to 6 x 6” then use the same circle die from Courtyard Elegance to cut the center of pink panel. Stack panels (starting from top), the border panel, gold panel, pink panel then, all-over design, glue together in order. Also cut a 6 x 6” foam sheet panel, cut away center with large circle die then glue under stack.
On card front, glue the gold center circle of Courtyard Elegance to center of card then glue the foam backed stack to front (it should show the entire gold circle below). Stamp the sentiment using Mulberry on the decorative paper circle you saved then glue it on top of the gold circle already glued in (the gold only shows from an angle but it still adds a nice finishing touch). Glitter the sentiment circle and card front using Ultrafine, trying to avoid the gold paper.
Stamp Wild Roses on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper using Mulberry, sponge with Magenta Hue, die cut then shape in the 3D mold, misting paper with water. Before paper dries, squeeze petal ends pleating a bit. Glue 3 flowers together per flower and use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to make a “well” in the center of each flower before piercing with the Golf Groove tool and inserting gold stamen. Use hot glue to keep stamen in place. Add a bit of glue around outside of center well then sprinkle with gold Prills. Glitter flowers with Rajni’s Crystal Clear.
Stamp leaves using Leaf Green, sponge with Chartreuse, die cut, mist and shape in 3D mold. Cut leaves apart into 2’s or 3’s. Use lacquer and shimmer additive mixed to paint onto leaves.
Arrange leaves and flowers around bottom and left side of sentiment/image circle.
Other Products: Pink heavy weight cardstock for card base, foam sheet to pop up card front, hot glue
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Today's Quotes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3813$19.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-459-1$9.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99Out of stock
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Mulberry RACP994$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive Refill 16 oz. DDC16$24.99Discontinued)
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Discontinued)