What Time is It
This tent fold shaker card measures 6“ x 7“ when completed.
Using the Simply Classic Oval Frame die set, taking the outer die and the white card stock die cut two shapes. Taking the scor-pal, make a 3/4“ fold across the top of one of the shapes. Apply double sided tape and adhesive to this then adhere the two shapes together to form a tent fold card base. Using the thistle ink and a dauber, ink the outside of the card front.
Using the second die in from the same die set to make a card front using the collection paper pad sheet 1B. Using the Sap Green ink and a dauber, ink the outside of this shape. Adhere to the card front by using the clear drying adhesive.
To make all the embellishments for this card: Using the sepia ink and the white card stock stamp and die cut with the matching die set- The Hydrangea petals, you will need 16 of the smaller size. -The roses, you will need 9 rose petal layers of the medium size (each rose is made with 3 petal layers) -The leafy accents, you will need 4 of these
Bring color to the images by using a dauber and the inks, Magenta Hue and French Ultramarine for the Hydrangea petals, Thistle ink for the roses and sap green for the leaves and the leafy accents color with the sap green and the leaf green inks. Once the elements are colored, use the matching 3D shaping molds to bring shape to them. Also use the flower shaping tool kit to do extra shaping when needed. Add the blue stamens to the hydrangea petals and make the roses ready for use.
For the sentiments use the sepia ink to stamp on the white card stock and the Timepiece Sentiments set. Using the circle die that is found in the Elegant Moments Timepiece die set that fits the clock face, use also the circle die found in the Small Circle & Basics die set 3 rd out from the centre of the set. Place this so you will get the outer sentiment in a ring. When you have done this, bring color to the sentiments by using the daubers and the sap green, the thistle inks.
To make the clock: You will first need to use the Elegant Moments Timepiece cling and die sets, with the sepia ink and white card stock, taking the clock stamp and stamp one image. Die cut this, this will be your clock base. Color this with the thistle ink using the dauber.
Using the same sets but this time using the versa-mark and the gold embossing powder onto the white card stock. Stamp the image twice. (The second image, only the clock face is needed.) Die cut the clock image, then die cut the next part of the clock with the matching die. (This will become the clock front.) Using now the second clock, die cut the clock face by using the smaller circle die. Now align the die to the clock hands then die cut.
Bring color to the clock pieces by using a dauber with the sap green and the thistle inks as shown.
Adhere with the clear drying adhesive the die cut clock bases together, first the sepia stamped clock then the gold stamped clock.
Adhere the clock cut out front from the gold embossed clock back in place using the 3D foam dots or 3D foam tape.
To make the clock face shaker part: Using the die cut clock face. Using the same die circle used for the clock face and the circle die from the Small Circle & Basics die set (the die 3rd out from the centre of the die set.) Align these together with tape then die cut three rings from the 3D foam card stock. Taking the clear card stock make a circle using the circle die used for the clock face. Adhere all the foam card stock layers together then the clear card stock layer and last the gold embossed clock face. Place a few sequins on the main clock face so they fall into the foam circles, adhere the foam circle clock face to the main clock base. Adhere a green sequin to the clock hand join as pictured.
Putting the card together: Arrange the leaves on the card front, placing the clock to check the leaves are placed correctly, then adhere the leaves in place. Adhere the sentiments in place also placing the clock to see the placement is correct. Now you can adhere the clock in its place by using the 3D dots or 3D foam tape. This should be 1/4“ high.
Place the roses and hydrangea petals on the card. Add a few sequins and apply the diamond stickles.
Other Products: Ranger Archival ink Sap Green and Thistle. Double sided tape, Thistle and Green Sequins, Versa-Mark, Diamond Stickles, Fussy cutting scissors, Misti, 3D foam card stock, Hot Glue Gun, 3D double sided foam tape, Tweezers.
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3971$19.99
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Die HCD1-7379$29.99
- Timepiece Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3973$19.99
- Simply Classic Oval Frame Die HCD2-7382$34.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3900$19.99
- Cottage Garden Hydrangea Die HCD1-7278$29.99
- 3D Hydrangea Shaping Mold HCFB1-489$29.99
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 6 HCDA1-449$9.99Out of stock
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sepia RACP505$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Heart of Gold Prills ANC804$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Quickstik Craft Tool AM7454$9.99