Welcome Sweet Little One
Other Products: Cardstock- White, Archival Ink (Shadow Grey), Distress Oxide Ink (Tumbled Glass, Sugar Spun, Squeezed Lemonade, Shaded Lilac), Beads, Ribbon White, Waterbrush, Close To My Heart Ink- Fern, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, Adhesive Dots Micro, E-Z Runner Ultra, 3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares)
For more tips on creating with the Tender Moments Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FZhOcxh4kgY.
Instructions: Cut a 6 x 12”, folded in half card base from white cardstock. Find and cut out the patterned 6 x 6” card front with the green patterned border and adhere to the card base. Cut a piece of the light blue patterned paper to cover the middle section of the patterned card front. Find and cut out the “Welcome Little One” sentiment and punch a hole at each end and string white ribbon through it. Wrap around the blue patterned paper piece. Adhere to the card base using foam squares.
Using grey ink (Archival- Shadow Grey) stamp and die cut the following: 1 fence, 2 sets of the medium flowers, 1 set of the small flowers. The flowers are stamped onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. The fence I stamped onto regular white cardstock. Add color to the flowers using ink and daubers: 2 small pink (Sugar Spun), 2 small purple (Shaded Lilac), 2 medium blue (Tumbled Glass), 2 medium yellow (Squeezed Lemonade). Shape the flowers using the coordinating shaping mold. Add Prills and beads to the middle of the flowers using a liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Stamp and die cut the following using StazOn ink (Jet Black): 2 of the wisteria branches and one of the rest: fox, elephant, bunny, pig, raccoon, koala. Add color to the branches using ink and daubers on the leaves (CTMH- Fern) and Zig (Oatmeal) and a waterbrush to the branch itself. Add color to the animals using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush: Koala- Grey, Mid Grey, Light Carmine; Elephant- Mid Grey, Light Carmine; Fox- Flesh Color, Orange, Light Carmine; Bunny/Pig- Light Carmine; Raccoon- Grey; Animal Flowers- Pale Green, Light Violet, Yellow.
Adhere the fence to the card using foam squares. Add the fox, elephant and bunny behind the fence. Add the shaped branches to the bottom of the fence using adhesive dots. Add the koala, piggy and raccoon using foam squares, then start adding the flowers around the animals across the branches.
- Baby's Friends Die HCD1-7301$29.99
- Baby's Friends Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3916$19.99
- Tender Moments Paper Collection HCDP1-2116$24.99
- Cascading Wisteria Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3912$19.99
- Cascading Wisteria Die HCD1-7296$29.99
- 3D Purr-fect Posies Shaping Mold HCFB1-476$29.99
- Purr-fect Posies Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3874$19.99Discontinued)
- Purr-fect Posies Die HCD1-7238$29.99Discontinued)
- Tulip Cart & Fence Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3861$19.99Discontinued)
- Tulip Cart & Fence Die HCD1-7221$29.99Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Spring Bling Prills - 12 Pack ANC850$65.98
- StazOn Ink Pad - Jet Black TSSZ31$9.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)