Other Products: Die cutting machine Cut’n’boss, heat gun, cheesecloth, Gutermann sewing thread, water mister, hot glue gun, hot glue, scissors, stampin’ pad certainly celery, stapin’write certainly celery, regal rose and pumkin pie
For more ideas on creating with the 5 x 7 Decorative Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/qdBFA5VpmSo.
To see how to shape the roses, watch the video at https://youtu.be/Z8P070kC3oo.
For more tips on creating with the flower shaping molds, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/FSdPL7nXvQE.
Instructions: The finished card measures 6 3/4 inches by 4 1/2 inches. Cut a piece of paper in a white cardstock 6 3/4 by 9 inches and score at 4 1/2 inches on the long side. Fold to make a vertical top folding card. Place the bigger die on folded card off the fold (don’t cut the fold). On another piece of green paper, cut the second bigger die to make a full cut. Glue the full die cut onto folded card base. Cut a 3 1/8 x 5 inches rectangle in a light green paper and ink the edge with certainly celery ink. Cut a little slot of 1 inch in the right side and open it to put flowers in. Glue it on the base. And then die cut the second smaller die in a dark green paper and glue it in the center of the card.
Stamp the swan on a white card stock and color it with the green, rose and pumpkin markers. Then cut with the appropriate die. Also cut 4 more swans and glue under the colored one, to give dimension. Add glue on the feather and dip it in the glitter to make it shine. Glue it on the card.
Make classic roses: Stamp using pink ink onto flower shaping paper and shade the rest of the flower using the same color. Diecut with the coordinating die. Place facedown into the flower shaping mold, spritz with water and run through the diecutting machine to shape. When dry, give further shape with Deluxe flower shaping kit tools. Put a little bit of glue on the flowers and dip them in the glitter to make them shine. Use the French cottage little flowers to make smaller flowers with stamens, in pink and green. Put a cheesecloth and glue all the flowers all around the swan. < /p>
Stamp and color filling flowers from wild aster spray stamps and vine from French cottage’scape stamps. Use the same green and pink. Cut it and use it to fill the space between the flowers.
Fill the slot at the right with very little flowers and with leaves and wild aster spray.
Cut a ticket with sentiment from your paper pad and glue it next to your flowers.
- Majestic Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7308$34.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3909$19.99
- French Cottage 'scapes Die HCD1-7293$29.99
- Calla Lily Paper Collection HCDP1-2110$24.99
- Feathery Swan Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3898$19.99
- Feathery Swan Die HCD1-7276$29.99
- Wild Aster Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3888$19.99
- Wild Aster Spray Die HCD1-7258$29.99
- 3D Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-462$29.99
- Classic Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3752$19.99
- Classic Rose Die HCD1-7110$29.99
- Pastel Pearl Stamens-Small HCS1-457-1$9.99
- Ticket and Tags Die HCD1-7201$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Stamp Mat Pad D110305$5.99Discontinued)
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- StazOn Stamp Cleaner TSSZSC$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00