Other Products: Cutting machine, watercolor paint, brush, decorative pearls, twine, paper trimmer, ruler, white cardstock 120g
Instructions: Use white cardstock to make a 4” x 5.75” base. Fold the cardstock in half, (you can use the creasing board with the tool) and trim it to the correct size.
Prepare a watercolor background. On the transparent cardstock (use the GBKK811B1 Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 kit), brush the watercolor paints yellow, with a little orange and a little green. Sprinkle with water from the spray can. Apply the clear cardstock with the colors mixed under the influence of water on the sheet or drag it over it, depending on what effect you want to achieve. Hold for a few seconds until the color changes to the sheet and then remove the clear cardstock. Wait for the sheet to dry. Don't worry if the page is curling. For me, what matters is the effect, not the thickness of the paper. From the prepared background, measure and cut a rectangle of the size of 3.75" x 5.75". Then adhere to the white base.
Prepare and cut a 3.75" x 1.5" strip from the gold cardstock and from the watercolor background cut out a little smaller than the gold one. Overlap both strips and adhere together. Attach to the base on the bottom as shown.
Create a watercolor background as before using a combination of orange and pink with less yellow. On this background, stamp 2 butterflies from the HCPC-3953 Small Floral Butterfly stamp set using the Vibrant Fuchsia color. Cut with matching dies.
Stamp the flowers and leaves from the HCPC-3939 Cottage Tree 'scapes set with Jet Black on a white cardstock. Cut with atching dies. Paint with watercolor paints. Use shades of green and pink. Fill the centers of small flowers with a little yellow. Wait for them to dry.
Prepare and cut a 3.75 '' x 1.5 '' strip from the gold cardstock, and from the watercolor background cut out a little smaller than the gold one. Overlap both strips and adhere together. Attach to the base on the bottom as shown. From the Luxe Gold cardstock, cut a special frame using the HCD2-7307 Royal Elegance Frames Die kit. Use the HCPC-3843 Special Birthday Sentiments set to stamp the sentiment and cut the sentiment with scissors to match the shape of the frame. Affix the frame with the round foam dots. Wrap the string as shown.
Prepare a flower arrangement. Place it diagonally on one side and the other as shown. Lay out the butterflies at the top. Use diensional dots and glue. Add decorative pearls. Put 5 drops of Nuvo Pale Gold liquid pearls on the top and bottom of the sheet. Wait for them to dry. And it's ready.
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99Out of stock
- Small Floral Butterfly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3953$19.99
- Small Floral Butterfly Die HCD1-7354$29.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3939$19.99
- Cottage Tree 'scapes Die HCD1-7333$29.99
- Special Birthday Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3843$19.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Nuvo Crystal Drops - Pale Gold NU676$3.99Discontinued)
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock
- Scor-Tool 368771$4.00