Warm & Cozy Christmas
Other Products: Christmas Sticker Words, Waterbrush, Stickles, Paper Distresser, Cardstok (White, Brown), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (E-Z Runner Ultra, Thin 3D Foam Squares, 3D Foam Squares, Adhesive Dots Micro, Adhesive Dots Medium, Dual Tip Glue Pen), Stampin Up Ink (Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke)
For more tips on creating with the Festive Winterscapes Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/3K3j7I16JBI.
For more tips on creating with the Snowy Pines Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/nVtKVcgg530.
For more tips on creating with the Candlelit Christmas collection, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/PJeFD_d3AiM.
Instructions: Layout is 12 x 12”. The red patterned paper is the background. Find and cut out the 2 scalloped border strips and adhere to the top and bottom of the red patterned paper. Cut a piece of the wood patterned paper that is 6 x 12”, mat that with white cardstock and adhere strips of the green plaid patterned paper to the edges. Adhere this to the middle of the layout. Add a 2.5” strip of dark green patterned paper across the middle of the layout. Mat the 4 x 6” photo in white and brown cardstock and adhere to the layout using foam tape.
Stamp and die cut 1 of each of the following: pine cones, truck, carolers (for the dog only), snowman, fence, deer. Stamp 2 of the cottages (1 just for the trees). All using dark brown ink (Staz On- Timber Brown). Add color to the images using Zig Clean Color Markers and a waterbrush (Beige, Brown, Olive Green, Carmine Red, Brown Grey, Cobalt Blue). I added Stickles to the snow in all of the images.
Stamp and die cut 2 sets of each of the poinsettias and holly using dark brown ink (Staz On- Timber Brown) onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Add color to the holly using ink and daubers (Stampin Up- Always Artichoke) and add color to the poinsettias using ink and daubers (Stampin Up- Riding Hood Red). Shape the flowers and holly using the coordinating shaping mold. Assemble the flowers and add Prills to the middle of each using a liquid adhesive. Let dry.
Add a small and large poinsettia to the top and bottom of the layout and add holly around each. Add a pine cone next to both large poinsettia. Add the title stickers to the top and bottom of the layout. Cut out 2 small flags from yellow and green patterned paper and add them below the matted photo. Adhere the cottage, extra trees, snowman, truck and dog to the left of the matted photo. Then adhere the fence and deer to the right.
- Snowy Pines Paper Collection HCDP1-2117$24.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3922$19.99
- Festive Winterscapes Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3921$19.99
- Festive Pine Cones Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3917$19.99
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3881$19.99
- Woodsy Winterscapes Die HCD1-7312$29.99
- Festive Winterscapes Die HCD1-7311$29.99
- Festive Pine Cones Die HCD1-7302$29.99Out of stock
- Christmas Poinsettia & Holly Die HCD1-7249$29.99
- 3D Christmas Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-478$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 36 Pack 478455$129.99Discontinued)
- Silver Lining Prills ANC806$5.99