Vibrant Violet Clematis
Cut a piece of white cardstock to 9 1/4” x 8 1/4” and score in half at 4 1/8”. With HCD3-7448 Slim Ornate Rectangle Die use the largest die and cut through both layers of the folded card base making sure to let the long edge of the die fall over the edge of the card to preserve the fold. This will create the shaped card base. Next, using the same die, cut two pieces from the HCDP1-2128 Climbing Clematis Paper Pad, sheet 10B. Ink the edges using the HCDA2-450 Stack and Store Daubers with Majestic Violet Archival Ink, then attach these two papers to the card front and inside of the card. (The inside piece will need a slight trimming across the top to fit) Using the second largest die from the Slim Ornate Rectangle Die Set, cut 2x, once from white cardstock and once from Luxe Silver Cardstock. Discard the center piece from the Luxe Silver Cardstock as we will not be using that piece. Save the white inside piece for stamping on in the next step. Now layer the white and silver frames with silver on top slightly off setting them so that the white shows a little. Glue this to the card front.
Now take the white inside piece from the above die cut piece and stamp HCPC-3969 Vining Clematis Banner Cling Stamp Set 2x horizontally across the paper with Leaf Green Archival Ink. Color with the Stamp and Store Daubers with Leaf Green, Olive, and Majestic Violet ink. Glue to the center of the frame on the card front.
Stamp the HCPC-3954 Clematis Cling Stamp with Majestic Violet Ink, the small size 3x and medium size 1x. onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Color lightly with Majestic Violet ink and then die cut with the coordinating dies. After die cutting darken the edges with the dauber and the Majestic Violet ink. Shape using the coordinating 3D Shaping mold then use the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit to press the centers of each flower. Now layer as desired and add Lettuce Entertain You Prills and Crystal Clear Glitter to finish the flowers.
Next stamp the HCPC-3912 Cascading Wisteria Cling Stamp Set 3x in leaf green onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper and color with Leaf and Olive Archival Inks. Die cut using coordinating dies. Shape with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit.
Die cut the sentiment dies from the Slim Ornate Rectangle Die Set 3x from white cardstock and 1x from sheet 10B used earlier. Adhere these on top of each other with the purple paper on top and then ink the edges with Majestic Violet ink. Center the sentiment dies onto the card base and glue down.
Now arrange the vines and flowers around the frame and attach with a glue gun to complete the card.
Other Products: Glue Sticks and Glue Gun, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Die Cut Machine
- Slim Ornate Rectangle Die HCD3-7448Discontinued)
- Climbing Clematis Paper Collection HCDP1-2128Discontinued)
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954Discontinued)
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Clematis Shaping Mold HCFB1-5006$29.99
- Vining Clematis Banner Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3969$19.99
- Cascading Wisteria Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3912$19.99
- Cascading Wisteria Die HCD1-7296Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Majestic Violet RACP494$8.99
- Lettuce Entertain You Prills ANC814$5.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Spellbinders Tool N' One 359848$14.99Out of stock