Cut out the white base of the card and fold it to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2". From the paper collection, cut a 5 1/4” x 5 1/4" square and glue to the base. From white paper, cut a 4 3/4 "x 4 3/4" square and glue, then from the paper collection cut a 4 1/2 "x 4 1/2" square and glue.
From the white paper, cut the the smaller frame from the Royal Elegance Frames Die set and glue it as shown.
Stamp the frame from the Floral Mosaics set 3 times from with VersaColor ink onto white paper and emboss with golden powder. Die cut with the coordinating dies.
Color all the elements with watercolor markers.
Glue everything as shown with Double Dots -3D.
Other Products: Big-Shot Machine
- Elegant Mosaics Paper Collection HCDP1-2136$24.99
- Floral Mosaics Die HCD1-7389$29.99
- Floral Mosaics Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3978$19.99
- Royal Elegance Frames Die HCD2-7307$34.99
- Cheerful Note Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3848$19.99
- Paper Pack of 10 - White HCPP1-438-2$6.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Pins Kit PIN6$3.50
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99Out of stock
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99