Vellum Clematis Tent Fold
My finished card is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2". Make card base and cover with a piece of The Moments in Time Paper Collection. I used Sheet 8B for this. Next cut a piece of Sheet 2B of the paper collection and layer with dimensional tape onto the card front. I also added some Magenta Hue ink to the edges of this layer. The top layer is Sheet 12B and I also used dimensional tape to adhere to the card front.
Using white cardstock, cut the Simply Elegant Centerpiece die and then cut it apart to fit onto the card front. Glue it down.
Stamp the flowers onto vellum using VersaMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder. Cut out with coordinating dies. Using the Stack and Store Daubers and Magenta Hue ink, color the flowers. I used one of the Golf tools to shape the petals and then hot glued two petals to form the flower. Put a mound of hot glue in the center of the flowers and add the Prills to form the center. Stamp the leaves with Versa Mark ink and emboss with white embossing powder. Use coordinating dies to cut out and color with Olive ink.
Decide on placement of the flowers and leaves and using hot glue adhere to card front. The card is finished.
Other Products: Die Cut Machine, Hot Glue Gun, Versa Mark Ink, White Embossing Powder, Dimensional Tape, White Cardstock
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Simply Elegant Centerpiece Die HCD1-7370$29.99
- Clematis Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3954$19.99
- Clematis Die HCD1-7355$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99