Vellum Christmas Floral
Vellum Christmas Floral
The top-fold ready card measures 8″ x 5 1/2″. To prepare the card base, take a cardstock measuring 8″ x 11″. on the longer side, score at 5 1/2″ and crease. Next, cut soft lilac paper from the designer paper collection, measuring 7 1/2′ by 5″. Also, cut 2 white die cuts using Stairway Gardens Die and adjust adhering it around the lilac panel as shown to form a delicate border. Layer the panel on the card base using glue dots.
Cut all the required die cuts from Majestic Swirl Frames Die from the Luxe Silver cardstock, white cardstock, and designer paper. Glue an extra white die-cut under each layer to add extra strength. This will also add a bit of dimension to the layers. Layer the prepared silver frame on the deep purple solid die cut using glue dots.
To the smaller top most frame, stamp the sentiment from the Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set using Cactus flower and Manganese Blue archival ink. Layer the frame on the ready card front as shown.
Stamp 6 Poinsettias from the Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set using white pigment ink on Rajni Chawla's Vellum Cardstock and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras in the funnel tray and heat set the petals using the heat gun. Die-cut the flowers using its coordinating die set. Ink the flowers using Salty Ocean distress oxide and mist them a little. Shape the petals using its coordinating mold. Prepare 2 flowers of 3 petals each and add seed beads to the flower centers. Glitter the flowers using Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear powder. Also, gold heat emboss the Holy Berry foliage on the green cardstock and cut them using its coordinating die set.
Stamp the star from the Large Holiday stamp set on Luxe Silver cardstock using white pigment ink and sprinkle white heat embossing powder, dust extras on to funnel tray, and heat set it using a heating tool. Cut all the stars using its coordinating die. Use the larger star to embellish the project and keep the bigger star for future use. Stamp the same stamp set using Manganese Blue Archival ink too. Cut the stars using its coordinating die and use the smaller stars to embellish the card.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown.
Other Products: Smooth white cardstock, Hero Arts white pigment ink, Funnel Tray, Heating Tool, Glue Dots, and green cardstock
- Holiday Star Paper Collection HCDP1-2141$24.99
- Large Holiday Star Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3994$19.99
- Large Holiday Star Die HCD1-7412$29.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3995$19.99
- Starry Holiday Greetings Die HCD1-7413$29.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3957$19.99
- Large Festive Poinsettia Die HCD1-7358$29.99Out of stock
- Large 3D Festive Poinsettia Shaping Mold HCFB1-5007$29.99
- Holly Berry Spray Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3959$19.99
- Holly Berry Spray Die HCD1-7360$29.99
- Majestic Swirl Frames Die HCD2-7308Special Price $20.99 Regular Price $34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Luxe Silver Cardstock HCGP1-493$14.99
- Rajni Chawla's Crystal Clear PGM15015$12.99
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99
- VersaColor Pigment Ink Pad - White TSVP080$6.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Embossing Powder - Gold 359760$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Manganese Blue RACP454$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Cactus Flower RACP985$8.99