Vellum Birthday Floral
The ready top fold card from the smooth white cardstock measures, 5" by 8 1/2". To prepare the top panel, choose the light green paper from the designer paper collection and cut it to size measuring 4 1/2" by 8". Mat it directly on the white cardstock measuring 1/8" larger. Next, layer it with one layer of foam tape on light brown paper from the same paper collection. Finally, layer the prepared panel with one layer of foam tape on the ready card base.
Cut the required die cuts in white using HCD2-7325 Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die and mat them on the solid die cuts cut from their coordinating dies from the same set. Using the second largest circle die from the Eyelet Circle die, cut a solid piece from Luxe Gold Cardstock. Layer the round die cut as shown.
For Vellum Wild Roses, stamp 6 petals of large flower stamp from Small Wild Rose stamp set on vellum cardstock, using Hero Arts white pigment ink and sprinkle white heat embossing powder. Dust extras in the funnel tray and heat set. Color the flower centers with Leaf Green Archival ink and cut them using the coordinating die. Lay the petals upside down in the coordinating mold, spray a mist of water, close the mold, and run it through die cutting machine. Press the petals in the center and glue 3 petals to make one flower. Prick the flower center and thread the pollens and secure them from the back using hot glue. Prepare 2 flowers.
For the leaves, stamp the leaves from Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set using Olive green Archival ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, paint them using Leaf Green and Olive Green, and cut them using the coordinating die set. Shape the leaves using Golf Groove Tools. Stamp tiny flowers from the same stamp set using Sunflower Archival ink and color the centers with the same ink. Cut the flowers with the coordinating die set and shape them using Golf Groove tools. Add prills to their centers and discard the stem.
Once all the elements are ready, assemble the card as shown and finish the card by adding the sentiment cut from the same paper collection and adorn your card with a beautiful bow.
Other Products: Smooth White Cardstock, Die-cutting machine, Score Board, Sharp Scissors, Hero Arts White Pigment Ink, half-inch satin ribbon
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Scalloped Flourish Gateway Die HCD2-7325$34.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Eyelet Circle & Basics Small Die HCD1-7154$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Luxe Gold Cardstock HCGP1-488$14.99
- Assorted Pearl Stamens-Medium HCS1-459-2$9.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Rajni Chawla's Vellum Flowerite - 10 Sheets 18002$19.99Out of stock
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Opaque Embossing Powder - White EP100$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Sunflower RACP005$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Rock N' Roll Prills - 12 Pack ANC851$65.98