Card size is 5 x 7 3/16”. Cut Flower Shaping paper to 10 x 7 3/16”, score at 5”. Place Noel Decorative outline die onto card front, tape to secure Carefully diecut card front, being sure the cutting board doesn’t cover the back cut blade of die, creating a shaped card front. Cut blue paper from Joyous Noel Paper collection to 4 13/16 x 7”, ink the edges with Night Sky ink and adhere on inside of card base. Cut another sheet from paper collection to 4 3/8 x 6 5/8” then stamp Joyous Noel Background stamp onto it using Encore Gold ink and emboss with Antique Linen embossing powder. Heat set then ink edges with Periwinkle and Deep Purple ink and adhere on inside of card base.
Diecut Noel Decorative outline die from blue paper from collection, ink edges with Deep Purple ink and adhere onto card front. Die cut a second one from Flower Shaping paper and adhere slightly offset showing a small blue border. Diecut Noel Decorative die from flower shaping paper and yellow paper from paper collection, adhere together, offsetting slightly. Use hydra sponge to randomly dab Dries Clear glue onto decorative die, sprinkle with Bridal Embossing Powder, tap off and heat set. Cut a small piece of cheesecloth, place onto card front, then adhere white decorative die on top.
Use white cardstock to stamp the angel images. Use Periwinkle, Deep Purple and Night Sky to stamp the 2 angel stamps from Starry Noel Angel in the corner of your sheet of white cardstock aligning the acrylic block with the corner of your cardstock. Clean your stamp without removing it from the acrylic block and this time use VersaMark ink (clear ink). Stamp it directly on top of the colored ink angel, carefully aligning the acrylic block again with the corner of your paper. After stamping clear ink onto the angels, sprinkle Bridal embossing powder on top, tap off and heat set. This creates a pretty glittery muted angel, diecut. Stamp a third angel onto white cardstock using Encore Gold ink and Antique Linen embossing powder, diecut stars using coordinating die.
Shape angels gently using your fingers and adhere onto card front using dries clear glue and foam adhesive. Layer the gold stars on top of angel. Cut green sentiment strip from paper collection, carefully wrap around styles for a curled effect, then adhere onto card front.
Other Products: Antique Linen Embossing Powder, VersaMark ink, Cheesecloth, Scissors, Paper Trimmer, Diecutting Machine.
- Joyous Noel Paper Collection HCDP1-2142$24.99
- Starry Noel Angel Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3997$19.99
- Starry Noel Angel Die HCD1-7415$29.99
- Noel Decorative Die HCD1-7416$29.99
- Joyous Noel Background Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3998$19.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 25 - White HCPP1-468$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Deep Purple RACP430$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Night Sky RACP007$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Periwinkle RACP014$8.99
- Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad - Gold TSUM10$9.99
- Embossing Tinsel - Bridal RPEJ446$5.99
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- 3-D Crystal Lacquer 4 oz 3D1844$6.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99