Cut a 5 x 7" white cardstock card base. From white cardstock cut the largest Holiday Snowflake Frame. I cut the same from the green patterned paper, only I trimmed it by hand slightly smaller to fit inside the white die cut piece. Adhere these 2 pieces together. Die cut the inner frame dies from white cardstock. Cut a blue patterned paper frame to fit under the intricate die piece. Adhere these 2 layers together. Adhere the first die cut piece to the card base using foam tape.
Stamp and die cut the Home for the Holiday image 3 times onto white cardstock using brown ink (Staz On- Timber Brown). On one image I coloured everything, on the 2nd, I coloured just the snowman and the whole truck, and on the 3rd I coloured just the tree and back of the truck. I used Zig Clean color Markers and a waterbrush to add color to the images. (Persian Blue, Yellow, Light Green, Light Grey, Oatmeal, Deep Green, Mid Brown, Cobalt Blue, Green Grey, Carmine Red, Olive Green)
Die cut and fussy cut the individual pieces and adhere together using foam squares. Adhere to the middle of the card, again using foam squares. Add the frame to the card using foam squares. Stamp the Have a Very Merry Christmas sentiment onto white cardstock using black ink (Staz On- Jet Black). Trim and add to the bottom of the frame. Add gems around the frame. Add Stickles to the snow and the Christmas lights.
Other Products: Waterbrush, Cardstock (White), Gems, Stickles (Star Dust), Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Crafty Foam Tape, 3D Foam Squares, Thin 3D Foam Squares, E-Z Runner Ultra, Adhesive Dots Micro)
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130$24.99
- Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3961$19.99
- Home for the Holidays Die HCD1-7362$29.99
- Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960$19.99
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363$34.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- StazOn Ink Pad - Jet Black TSSZ31$9.99Out of stock
- StazOn Ink Pad - Timber Brown TSSZ41$9.99