Triple Urn Layout
Other Products: Inks: Archival ink- Saffron, Thistle, Venetian Orange. Other: Gold micro beads, Hot glue gun, Misti stamping tool, Double sided tape, 3D double sided foam tape, Card board box-corrugated (for 3d strips), Cardboard (Cereal box), Glitter, Sandpaper, Water mister.
For more tips on creating with the Floral Shoppe Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/unrqvzpfu1U.
For more tips on creating with the Dazzling Dahlia Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/KIIpo2C9oDs.
For more tips on creating with the tags & sentiments, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/eAfLuNkRda4.
Instructions: The size of this layout is 12 inches x 12 inches (30cm x 30cm). The design paper, sheet #1B from the collection will be your layout background base. Adhere this to the grey cardboard from the paper collection pad so the lay out will be sturdy.
You will need the sheet #11B for the lace frame and the tags. Using the eyelet lace frame die, die cut this twice. From this same design paper die cut also the two matting tags and using the inner die of the tag from the album tags and accents die set. The tag base is cut from the white cardstock and inked with the cornflower blue ink. Using the open hearts from the treasured heart gift box die set, die cut two hearts from the design paper, die cut also eight extra hearts from the white card stock (four for each heart) Adhere the lace frames to the lay out base. Adhere the tags together. Cut the photos to fit to the tags, mat these with cardboard (cereal box). Using sandpaper, sand the photo edges. Use the corrugated box cut into strips or 3D foam dots to raise the photo when adhering to the tag. Adhere all the heart layers together and adhere to the tag.
To make all the embellishments used: Use the white card stock, the library green ink and the misti stamping tool for all the stamping. You will need to stamp: x3 large urns, as many leaves and fillers wanted, one large and three small dahlia petals for each flower. When all is stamped, use the archival inks to bring color to the elements. These dahlias are colored only in the centers using the saffron ink. The urn is colored with the cornflower blue and red geranium inks. Using the matching die sets, die cut all the stamped and colored images.
To make the dahlias: Use the dahlia shaping mold and a water mister to bring shape to the flower petals. When still moist from the shaping squeeze the tips to pleat and bring further shaping. Use the golf tools and balling tools for further shaping if needed and to further ball the flower center for the top petal layer. Using the hydra sponge apply the clear drying adhesive to the flower petal tips and then dip the tips into the glitter. When the is dry tap the excess glitter away and adhere the petal layers together. Apply adhesive to the center of each completed flower then pour in the micro beads. When the adhesive is dry tap away any excess beads. These flowers are now ready to use.
Once you have arranged and decided where the urn and tags will go, adhere in place. Taking into account to leave enough room for the flowers as these will be placed between the tags and urn. Adhere the flowers in place then adhere all the fillers and leaves as shown.
- Floral Shoppe Paper Collection HCDP1-2122$24.99
- Large Floral Urn Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3931$19.99
- Large Floral Urn Die HCD1-7329$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3932$19.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Die HCD1-7331$29.99
- Floral Shoppe Fillers Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3933$19.99
- 3D Dahlia Shaping Mold HCFB1-494$29.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3928$19.99
- Dazzling Dahlia Die HCD1-7323$29.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3929$19.99
- Dahlia and Leaves Die HCD1-7324$29.99
- Eyelet Lace Frames Die HCD2-7192$34.99
- Album Tags and Accents Die HCD1-7202$29.99Out of stock
- Treasured Heart Gift Box Die HCD2-7291$34.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Groove Golf Tool Set DMCT4185$35.99Out of stock
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Pink Peony RACP649$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - French Ultramarine RACP607$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Red Geranium RACP993$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Fern Green RACP962$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Tea Rose RACP663$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Library Green RACP475$8.99Discontinued)