Tree Farm Holiday
Finished card size is 5 x 7". Cut bottom left of light blue patterned paper from Home for the Holidays paper collection (sheet 2B) to 4 1/2 x 6 1/2" size. Lightly sponge the edges of panel with Forget-Me-Not ink. Use from the HCD2-7363 Holiday Snowflake Frame Die to diecut an opening in the center of blue panel at a slight angle as shown. Use from the same die to diecut two of the snowflake borders from white cardstock. Layer the two borders on top of each other for sturdiness and dimension. Attach these around the opening of blue panel. Use from same die set again to diecut three of the largest snowflake panel from white cardstock. Apply some Dries Clear glue onto a hydra sponge and dab over snowflake frame, blue panel and edges of two of the large snowflake panels, sprinkle with Frosting Powder and then heat set. Cut a piece of white cardstock to 4 1/4 x 6" size, temporarily lay it at the center underneath blue panel. Stamp the Merry Christmas sentiment in Vermillion ink through the opening onto the top center as pictured. Lightly sponge around the sentiment with Forget-Me-Not ink. Dab over with Dries Clear glue and sprinkle with Frosting powder. Cut a piece of clear cardstock to 5 1/2 x 4" and attach behind the opening of blue panel. Add a 1/4" thickness of strip adhesive all the way around the backside of panel, forming a closed rectangle. This is to contain the shaker elements of the card.
Stamp the winter scene with truck and deer, twice from the HCPC-3961 Home for the Holidays stamp set in Jet Black ink onto Deluxe flower shaping cardstock and diecut with coordinating die. For the one image, diecut the outline of scene, and the second one diecut the truck only. Stamp the trees twice from HCPC-3960 Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set in Library Green ink onto the same cardstock and diecut with coordinating die. Using from the HCD2-7371 Letters & Numbers Die, diecut the small alphabet twice from the light blue paper, sheet 2B in the paper collection. Using from the HCD2-7363 Holiday Snowflake Frame Die, diecut both of the snowflakes from white cardstock.
Use the Zig Markers along with blender to color the winter scene and truck. For the trees on truck and around the barn, use the markers Pale Green, Mid Green and Light Green. For the barn, deer and wood rails on truck, use Natural Beige, Beige and Brown. One the trim, windows and wheels of truck use Light Gray and Black. Use Natural Beige on the truck lights and as base color for body of truck. Use Carmine Red on body of truck. Use Carnation red ink with dauber to finish off the color. Use green and red markers on the wreath. Use the Carmine Red, Cobalt Blue and Light Green on the string lights. Sponge the trees with Leaf Green and Vivid Chartreuse ink. Use the shaping stylus from Deluxe Flower Shaping kit to shape the trees, and truck.
Use a pop stick to add a layer of snow over the winter scene. Sprinkle the snow with Frosting powder. Use the Dries White glue in patches on all the trees and sprinkle with Crystal glitter. Layer the winter scene onto the ‘Merry Christmas’ panel as shown. Attach the ‘Merry Christmas panel onto one of the large glittered white snowflake panels. Sponge both snowflakes with Dries Clear glue and sprinkle with Frosting powder. Lay one of the snowflakes onto the card panel. Pour about a teaspoon of Frosting powder onto the card panel. Now attach the blue snowflake panel onto card panel, making sure edges are completely sealed and no glitter can escape. Now you have a shaker card.
Use the pop stick again to add texture paste to card front as shown. Sprinkle the snow with Frosting powder. Use glue and dimensional adhesive to attach truck and trees to card as pictured. Score the large unglittered snowflake panel at the 1" and 3 3/4". Attach the 1" section to the top of glittered snowflake panel to create card base. Attach card panel to the bottom section of fold, creating a fold up card. Lightly sponge the words, ‘let it snow’, with Forget-Me-Not ink. Attach sections of the snowflake and letters onto the inside of card. Lightly sponge around the letters with the same ink. Lightly dab with Dries Clear glue and sprinkle with Frosting powder.
Other Products: White Cardstock, dimensional adhesive strips and dots, popstick, funnel tray, scissors, paper trimmer, diecutting machine
- Holiday Village Die HCD1-7361$29.99
- Home for the Holidays Die HCD1-7362$29.99
- Holiday Snowflake Frame Die HCD2-7363Discontinued)
- Letters and Numbers Die HCD2-7371$34.99
- Holiday Village Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3960$19.99Out of stock
- Home for the Holidays Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3961Discontinued)
- Home for the Holidays Paper Collection HCDP1-2130Discontinued)
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99Out of stock
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Clear Cardstock 8.5 x 11 GBKK811B1$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vermillion RACP461$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Carnation Red RACP399$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Forget-Me-Not RACP412$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vivid Chartreuse RACP531$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99Out of stock
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Designer Dries White Adhesive 159951$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Ranger Texture Paste Opaque RINK44444$9.99
- Crystal Ultrafine Transparent Glitter 1/2 oz. 85-glitter$6.99
- Rajni Chawla's Frosting Powder PGM15016$12.99
- Hydra Sponges RLHS100$1.00
- Heat It Craft Tool RAHT$24.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99Out of stock