Treasured Elegance Birthday
Other Products: Cardstock- White, Gems, Beads, Paper Distresser Tool, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L (Dual Tip Glue Pen, E-Z Runner Ultra, Crafty Foam Tape, Adhesive Dots Micro), Stampin Up Ink (Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Berry Burst, Baroque Burgundy), Close To My Heart Ink (Gold Rush, Blush)
For more tips on creating with the Wild Rose Collection watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/2ALPhFnT-qI.
For more ideas on creating with the Decorative Royale Square & Circle Dies, watch the tutorial at https://youtu.be/tqmtn_TiVVw.
Instructions: The card base is 6 x 6" in white cardstock. Cut a piece of light pink patterned paper from the Wild Rose paper collection that is 6 x 6" and adhere to the card base. Cut the large Courtyard Elegance piece from white cardstock and adhere to the card front. Cut out 4 of the small Treasured Heart square pieces from white cardstock and adhere them to a piece of the light pink patterned paper, leaving a little border around all sides of each. Mat this patterned square in white cardstock that has been distressed. Adhere this piece to the middle of the card using crafty foam tape. Find and cut out the “Birthday Blessings” sentiment and mat it in a strip of white cardstock which has again been distressed. Adhere to the middle of the card using foam tape.
Stamp and die cut 3 pairs of each of the 3 smaller Wild Rose images using dark pink ink (Baroque Burgundy) onto Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper. Stamp and die cut 2 of the swirly Leafy Accents leaves using dark green ink (Old Olive) onto white cardstock. Add color to the dark pink flowers using Berry Burst Ink and daubers. Add color to the light pink flowers using Blush ink and daubers. Add color to the middles of all of the flowers using yellow ink (Gold Rush) and daubers. Add color to the leaves using green ink (Always Artichoke). Shape all of the leaves and flowers using the coordinating 3D Shaping Molds. Assemble the flowers and then add Prills to the middle of the dark pink flowers and beads to the middle of the light pink flowers using a liquid adhesive. Let Dry.
Adhere a small light pink flower to the top and bottom of the card sentiment. Add the large light pink flowers to either side of the matted sentiment. Add the dark pink flowers next to the larger flowers. Add leaves around most of the flowers. Add gems to the die cut card background and to the small square die cut pieces.
- Wild Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2113$24.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99Out of stock
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Courtyard Elegance Die HCD1-7283$34.99Out of stock
- Treasured Heart Gift Box Die HCD2-7291$34.99Out of stock
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99Out of stock
- 3D Leafy Accents Shaping Mold HCFB1-467$29.99
- Stack and Store Daubers-Pack of 30 HCDA2-450$44.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Go Man Go Prills ANC818$5.99