Translucent Rose Heart
Click HERE to see the video tutorial for this card
Score a 7 1/4" x 5" piece of vellum at 1/4" and fold the tab. Apply glue on the tab and adhere it to a 5" x 7" piece of deluxe flower shaping paper to create a 5" x 7" top folding card base. Adhere a same sized piece of pattern paper from Friendship rose paper collection inside the card.
Die cut a piece of white cardstock and 2 pieces of pattern paper from the same paper collection using the dies from Decorative heart die. Adhere them on the card as shown.
Stamp the image from Friendship rose heart cling stamp set on a piece of watercolor cardstock using Jet Black archival ink. Colour the image using Altenew watercolours. Die cut the image using the dies from Friendship rose die. Die cut 3 more piees of white cardstock using the same dies and adhere them behind the coloured piece.
Adhere the final piece on the card as shown. Adhere Lemon Chiffon Prills on the filler flowers using liquid glue. Add a few pearls to the die cut to add finishing touch.
Other Products: Altenew watercolours, Brustro green gold brush, Brustro 300 gsm watercolor cardstock, DMC mini score board, Dadarkar Arts Vellum, Tim Holtz Stamp platform and pearls.
- Friendship Rose Paper Collection HCDP1-2145$24.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Cling Stamp Set HCPC-31005$19.99
- Friendship Rose Heart Die HCD1-7428$29.99Out of stock
- Decorative Heart Die HCD2-7430$34.99Out of stock
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Metal Tip for Adhesive Bottles 352854$3.99
- Scor-Pal Measuring & Scoring Board 173842$29.99
- 5pc. Acrylic Block Set SUAH05$18.99
- Color In Watercolor Brush - Fine 409311$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99