Too Much Time on my Hands
The ready Z Fold card from white card stock measures 6″ by 7 1/2″. To prepare the card base, cut a smooth white cardstock measuring 12″ by 7 1/2″. Score the longer side first at 3″ and next at 6″. Crease and fold the card neatly. Choose the papers from the designer paper collection and chop the paper panels for all front and back panels. Make sure the panels are 1/16″ smaller so that it creates a delicate border all around the card base. The second Z - fold measures 4 1/2" by 11"., scored first at 5" and then at 8". Crease the panel and adhere to it as shown. Choose the pattern papers and cover all the panels like the previous one making a delicate border on all sides by 1/16".
To build the front shaker window of the card, stamp one main image of Elegant Moments Timepiece Stamp Set with black and cut open the center window as shown using its coordinating die set. Color the outer image and the center image separately using Zig Clean Clear Brush Markers. Glue the acetate sheet from behind. Cut 6-8 die-cuts without stamping and stack them together using glue. Glue the colored image and build the shaker window. To close the window, cut one solid die-cut and glue the center-colored image in the center. Fill shaker elements and close the window by gluing the solid die cut at the back.
Once the shaker is ready, layer it on the front panel as shown keeping a white die cut from the Elegant Pocket and Accent die set. To the inside panel, adhere a stamped sentiment from Timepiece Sentiment Stamp Set.
For the wild roses, stamp the flower petals using Vibrant Fuschia Archival ink and Small Wild Rose Stamp set and cut them using its coordinating dies. Ink the flowers using Vibrant Fuschia and Leaf green and shape them it’s coordinating mold. Once the shaping is done, further add little detailing with ball tools and assemble a few flowers using tools from the shaping kit and add prills to the flower centers.
For the leaves, stamp the leaves from the Leafy Accent Cling Stamp Set using Olive green Archival ink on Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper, paint them using Leaf Green and Olive Green, and cut them using its coordinating die set. Shape the leaves using Golf Groove Tools.
Stamp, color and cut few wisteria flowers using Leaf GreenFlower Archival ink and shape them using a flower shaping kit. Add flower pollens using a glossy accent and use these flowers as fillers.
Once all elements are ready, assemble a small bouquet of flowers around the focal image without disturbing the opening of the panels.
Other Products: Other Supplies Used: Satin Thread, Shaker Elements, Acetate Sheet, White cardstock, Score Board, Diecutting Machine, Scissors, Glue, Glossy Accent, Thin wire.
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3971$19.99
- Elegant Moments Timepiece Die HCD1-7379$29.99
- Timepiece Sentiments Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3973$19.99
- Elegant Pocket Accents Die HCD1-7213$29.99
- Moments in Time Paper Collection HCDP1-2134$24.99
- Wisteria Petals Die HCD1-7295$29.99
- Wisteria Petals Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3911$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3906$19.99
- Small Wild Rose Die HCD1-7289$29.99Out of stock
- Small 3D Wild Rose Shaping Mold HCFB1-486$29.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit HCST1-401$39.99
- Deluxe Flower Shaping Paper Pack of 50 - White HCPP1-475$39.99
- Leafy Accents Die HCD1-7193$29.99
- Leafy Accents Cling Stamp Set HCPC-3835$19.99
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers - 48 Pack 478594$169.99
- Lemon Chiffon Prills ANC809$5.99
- Go Green Prills ANC828$5.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Leaf Green RACP436$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Olive RACP482$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Magenta Hue RACP614$8.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Vibrant Fuchsia RACP524$8.99
- Designer Dries Clear Adhesive 159723$7.99
- Double Dots 100pc. -3D Foam Circles DDOTS$4.99
- Ranger Archival Ink Pad - Jet Black RACP468$8.99